AiO Episodes, ToO style

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I commend you, Stupendous Man, for your dilligence and determination for the successful completion of this project! Let me know when I can write three or four Biblically-based discussion questions for the ep! \:D/

*avoids voice-acting like the plague* :anxious:
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I'm not interested in voice acting, but I just wanted to stop by to say this idea is excellent! To StupendousMan et al: Keep up the good work!
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I'm ready and willing to do a guy voice too! \:D/

...though of course, you may or may not be ready and willing to hear me do so. :anxious: Would you perhaps be able to send me the script so I can practice?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yarg I'm definitely interested. \:D/
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

LizzieG wrote:I'm ready and willing to do a guy voice too! \:D/

...though of course, you may or may not be ready and willing to hear me do so. :anxious: Would you perhaps be able to send me the script so I can practice?
I want to hear LizzieG do a guy voice! \:D/
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Thanks for the support guys! IT looks like I may have all the voice rolls filled (but I'm not completely sure so if you're interested you can still let me know). Once I get everyones lines I'm gonna splice everything together, then I'll need the help of anyone good at sound editing/effects whatever to polish it so if you have anything in that realm of expertise let me know, thanks!
Scientific progress goes BOINK!
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Frank wrote:
LizzieG wrote:I'm ready and willing to do a guy voice too! \:D/

I want to hear LizzieG do a guy voice! \:D/

Me too! \:D/
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Aww, and I was just working on my David's-father voice. :( Haha, congrats on finding enough people - I'm looking forward to hearing the final product! And if your voice for Jesse falls through, well... :-

EDIT: @ Frank and Ruthie: :lol:/:anxious:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

LizzieG wrote:Aww, and I was just working on my David's-father voice. :( Haha, congrats on finding enough people - I'm looking forward to hearing the final product! And if your voice for Jesse falls through, well... :-

Awh... I wanted to hear it, too. :mope:
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

LizzieG wrote:

Hey, I noticed you changed it..but, congrats on spelling Simbelmyne correctly!! \:D/
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Oh, something might could be arranged :)
Romans 8:28 - And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

StupendousMan wrote:Thanks for the support guys! IT looks like I may have all the voice rolls filled (but I'm not completely sure so if you're interested you can still let me know). Once I get everyones lines I'm gonna splice everything together, then I'll need the help of anyone good at sound editing/effects whatever to polish it so if you have anything in that realm of expertise let me know, thanks!
I have some experience with audio editing, I'm not sure what my schedule will be like be the time everything gets recorded, but if I have time i'd be glad to help out
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I could help with the editing, providing I can access the files to be mixed from a fast intenret connection. (I also have some sound effects, not perfect quality but a bunch [need any gunshots?])

EDIT: I made a quick version of your original with added sound effects. This is a bit more humorous than it will be. :anxious: Click Here[/url]
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Elisha Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Post by Elisha Blackgaard »

oh that is to funny!
Look out, I am Eragon's right hand Rider.
I Am the Sci-Fi Queen!
I am a Intermidite graphic maker! PM me for examples! For Narnia, and for ASLAN!!!
Dogs are mans best friends, Horses are girls. XP
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Ruthie wrote:
LizzieG wrote:

Hey, I noticed you changed it..but, congrats on spelling Simbelmyne correctly!! \:D/
You caught me in one of my many post-editing-perfectionist moments. :anxious:

But you're welcome! :D
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Lines are coming in! Just a few more and I can start splicing stuff together, hopefully this weekend.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I believe you'll like what I've done with your sample clip. (I added music and sound effects)
Click here
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Wow...I have no words...
Elisha Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Post by Elisha Blackgaard »

ROFLOL! I'm sorry that too funny.

Guys! I found another better program for this stuff! Go to downloads.com and search Wild Voice studio. It should be the first one on there. I LOVE it! and you can record yourself to and it has some soundeffects already on there!

Edit - please try to avoid double posts - Catspaw
Look out, I am Eragon's right hand Rider.
I Am the Sci-Fi Queen!
I am a Intermidite graphic maker! PM me for examples! For Narnia, and for ASLAN!!!
Dogs are mans best friends, Horses are girls. XP
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

There's also Audacity and Double-Posters ;)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011