Post A Picture Of Yourself

Picturize

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Shennifer wrote:Image

one of my senior pictures from last year :)
Oooohh, you must'v been a totally epic Rogue! Nice! \:D/
snubs wrote:...It's snubs... :-
^This picture is like 6 months old. ;)
You were six months old?! O.o

(lol nice pic ;))
Chandler wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Mulled Apple Cider wrote:Yay, we got to shoot some clays on Sunday! \:D/

And I was horrible and out of practice! :x I want to get better than 2 out of probably 15-20. :-
My sister was disturbed to see the Old Fashioned Girl with such a modern firearm. :tongue2:
Seconded. :shock:
Remind me to stay on Laura's good side. O:)
Agreed! O:)
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Shennifer and Snubs, both of you are sooo pretty!!

So, me and my friend David were talking and he told me that he didn't like that my Facebook profile picture was always emo looking, and I told him I didn't like pictures of me smiling. But I tried taking some more pictures, just not of me actually smiling. To kinda get back at him, I took a picture of my face while thinking about him (I like him and he knows...but we're still just friends...don't ask me to explain the whole thing). And this is the result...

<3<3<3
BBB
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

wow that's a really pretty picture! I like the lighting and the shadows.
Invisible Ninja wrote:
Shennifer wrote:Image

one of my senior pictures from last year :)

Oooohh, you must'v been a totally epic Rogue! Nice! \:D/

You were six months old?! O.o

(lol nice pic ;))
Chandler wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:

And I was horrible and out of practice! :x I want to get better than 2 out of probably 15-20. :-
My sister was disturbed to see the Old Fashioned Girl with such a modern firearm. :tongue2:
Agreed! O:)
thanks, IN! I liked dressing up as Rogue \:D/

Till the end of the line.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thanks for the compliments guys. ;)
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

your welcome :) and thank you, too ;)

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Ooooh, Miss BBB, I love your hat! What brand is it?
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Ben Linus wrote:Ooooh, Miss BBB, I love your hat! What brand is it?
Thanks! It's Converse, like the shoes. It says Converse on it actually. My twin "brother" who I met on my missions trip this summer gave it to me and my friend. You see, the three of us became triplets and he gave me and my friend the hat because we were both in love with it. Now we share it and trade off every two weeks. She has it right now.

<3<3<3
BBB
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Chandler wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:

Bah, pioneer women were quite familar with shotguns and how to use them. :noway: You'd better not make me mad!!!!! :x *shoots Chandler*
Yevgeny Onegin wrote:Laura, that photo is fantastic! Clay shooting is quite fun once you get the hang of it. Sadly, my shotgun is covered in dust somewhere in the closet, so it's good you're actually out there practicing! ;)
It was a lot of fun the first time I tried it, since I seemed to do much better. I would love to practice more, but we're laying low for awhile after a neighbor complained about our little Sunday afternoon fun. O:)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

:-
[Image]

[Image]

:-
Last edited by snubs on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

<<avatar. :)
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

(ugh, sharpened this one too much. =P)

here's my ugly "pond water green eyes" lol, actually they're kinda a interesting green, hehe. \:D/
They really aren't a different green color in real life, the light was just shining on them oddly. =)
Last edited by Joyfully on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I think you have very pretty eyes! :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I love your eyes, Joyfully13! They are beautiful! :D I love your avatar too, Ruthie! \:D/ Great picture of you!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I think you have very pretty eyes! :yes:
Sapphire wrote:I love your eyes, Joyfully13! They are beautiful!
Thank you, Laura and Sapphire. =)
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Shennifer and Snubs, both of you are sooo pretty!!

So, me and my friend David were talking and he told me that he didn't like that my Facebook profile picture was always emo looking, and I told him I didn't like pictures of me smiling. But I tried taking some more pictures, just not of me actually smiling. To kinda get back at him, I took a picture of my face while thinking about him (I like him and he knows...but we're still just friends...don't ask me to explain the whole thing). And this is the result...

<3<3<3
BBB
He doesn't like emo?? He's evil!! :x And, just for the record, I think you're smiling. :doubt: lol Nice pic. ;)
Laura Ingalls wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Invisible Ninja wrote:

Bah, pioneer women were quite familar with shotguns and how to use them. :noway: You'd better not make me mad!!!!! :x *shoots Chandler*
But did they wear ear-thingys and safety glasses and body armor disguised as a Sunday dress? I think not. :noway:
Joyfully13 wrote:Image
(ugh, sharpened this one too much. =P)

here's my ugly "pond water green eyes" lol, actually they're kinda a interesting green, hehe. \:D/
They really aren't a different green color in real life, the light was just shining on them oddly. =)
Nice eyes. :) (And I don't think your pond-water eyes look bad at all. ;) )
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Joyfully13 wrote:

InvisibleNinja wrote:Nice eyes. :) (And I don't think your pond-water eyes look bad at all. ;) )
Thanks. (lol. did you change the color in my picture, or is it just me??? O_o 1 eye is blue and the other one is green...lol.
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Joyfully13 wrote:
Joyfully13 wrote:

InvisibleNinja wrote:Nice eyes. :) (And I don't think your pond-water eyes look bad at all. ;) )
Thanks. (lol. did you change the color in my picture, or is it just me??? O_o 1 eye is blue and the other one is green...lol.
Np. :) (And no, it's not just you, I did change the color lol.. :anxious: I still like the original color, but now you look like an awesome faerie hehe \:D/ )
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I LOVE your eyes, Joyfully! Photoshopped colored ones and the regular ones! :yes:

Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Invisible Ninja wrote:
Joyfully13 wrote:
Joyfully13 wrote:

Np. :) (And no, it's not just you, I did change the color lol.. :anxious: I still like the original color, but now you look like an awesome faerie hehe \:D/ )
(LOL! :lol: )
Shennifer wrote:I LOVE your eyes, Joyfully! Photoshopped colored ones and the regular ones!
Thanks, Shennifer! =) hehe.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

your welcome :yes: