Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

Congrats mister Penguin! \:D/ How are you liking it so far? Has Cortana become your best friend? :P She actually tells some pretty funny jokes. xP
Countess

Post by Countess »

This is scaring me OxR. Cortana tells my brother jokes all the time....

Are we destined to have similarties in life?!? :evil: :noway:
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
snubs wrote:Oh, wow. That's super cool. =D Do you have a picture of this little 'Grand Champion' calf?
It was. :mrgreen: My sister was especially happy, because the Reserve Grand Champion, was a calf that had won first place all week, and this last day she beat her. Here is my sister's Milking Shorthorn (the breed's name) calf. Her name is SweetDreams, and she was born in late March of this year. With her, are the ribbons that she won.
Daaawww, that's a pretty looking calf. And cute too. =)
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I saw Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation this afternoon with my dad, brother, and brother-in-law. We went to a VIP theatre for the first time, which was fun! There were nice comfy seats and more room per person than a regular theatre, plus we went to a 1 p.m. showing so the theatre wasn't even half full. You can even order food and have them bring it right to you, which we didn't, but I might consider it for a future trip. My sister doesn't like "scary" movies (read: most movies) so my brother-in-law was happy to go see the movie with us. :D
Jay
Lurker

Post by Jay »

I'm just loving Windows 10.

Also about ready to build my own computer with Windows 10.
~Jay the geek
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Congrats mister Penguin! \:D/ How are you liking it so far? Has Cortana become your best friend? :P She actually tells some pretty funny jokes. xP
I haven't used Cortana because she uses your location and I've selected almost every option on my computer to not obtain my location. =p
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Everything is blurry now. I should sleep \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Marvin D. wrote:Everything is blurry now. I should sleep \:D/
..yet, you are still awake talking to me on facebook. \:D/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Marvin, get more sleep. :shame: Don't make me sound like your mother any more. :noway:

I had a lovely day of doing very little! \:D/ I enjoy days like this way too much. I was particularly pleased that the dog even managed to mind his manners and I didn't have to kick him off the leather chair in the living room (where he is most definitely not allowed!) at all today. It's the simple things in life. ;)
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I got a B+ in my Govt 2 class. Dx My GPA is still a 3.9 though. I slacked a lot during that class. =p
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

If that's what slacking gets you, it still isn't too bad. ;)

I spent the afternoon at a friend's house. She lives over an hour away and has two little boys, so we don't get to spend much time together. It was great to see her and see how much the boys have grown since I last saw them, though it was a lot easier to chat during the time they were napping....which was all of the first fifteen minutes of my visit. ;) Best of all, I followed the same rural roads out that I came in on, unlike the previous visit, when I left in the dark, missed a turn, and ended up taking the long way home. :anxious:
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

My cousin had twins a week and a half ago, a boy and a girl, and today I got to see and hold them for the first time! And naturally, when I held them they were fussy but when Mom held them they were nice and calm and peaceful. :roll:
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, twins! Yes, moms are magic. ;) I was very pleased with myself today because I was visiting a friend whose baby (she just turned one, actually!) doesn't usually go to anybody but her mom, but after I sat on the floor playing blocks with her for a while, she held my hands and let me hold her! I'm hoping that she still remembers that she likes me by the next time I visit. ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

snubs wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:Everything is blurry now. I should sleep \:D/
..yet, you are still awake talking to me on facebook. \:D/
O:)
Catspaw wrote:Marvin, get more sleep. :shame: Don't make me sound like your mother any more. :noway:
:(

So it looks like I'll be needing glasses--eye exam tomorrow at 10:30 am. Hmm.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Marvin D. wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Marvin, get more sleep. :shame: Don't make me sound like your mother any more. :noway:
:(

So it looks like I'll be needing glasses--eye exam tomorrow at 10:30 am. Hmm.
:roll:

Glasses aren't that bad - you get to choose a permanent fashion accessory for your face! \:D/

I spent yesterday afternoon with my sister, which was nice, and did a little shopping at a store that I had wanted to go to for a while but never had because the location is out of the way. The employee looked at me, handed me jeans in my size, told me what she thought about the fit once I had them on, and pinned them to have them hemmed immediately in the store at no extra cost, plus the prices were perfectly reasonable to begin with. Needless to say, I bought three pairs. O:)
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I still have a week of freedom before school starts for me! :D However, I'm using the time to learn C# which is one of the classes I'll be taking. =p
Pianoman

Post by Pianoman »

Ewww, why C#? Wouldn't Bb or G be better?

#musicjokes :lol:
Lizzy88
OK

Post by Lizzy88 »

I prefer Db or Bb myself
On the Soda Shoppe I am HomeschoolCowgirl. On the Chat I am TheStepHat. Does that help ya?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I went to a musical last night with a group of friends, and it was a ton of fun! We had a really great time hanging out together. Today I didn't have plans until a friend called asking if I was free, so we spent four hours having coffee (and by "coffee" I mean cheesecake and frappucinos) ;) and visiting. It was so nice to catch up. I love my friends!
Pianoman

Post by Pianoman »

Catspaw wrote:I went to a musical last night with a group of friends, and it was a ton of fun!
Coooool! \:D/ What did you see?