Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I want spring weather here; enough of this silly heat :noway:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

InsanityPerk wrote:I joined the ToO today, which is kind of a big deal.
Definitely a wise choice! \:D/ Welcome here!

Today I got to chat with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while, which was nice, and discovered that a store that had made an error on my bill previously has a dreadful system for taking care of such errors! I can hardly see how it could be less customer-friendly, especially considering that it was their mistake to begin with, but whatever. If that's the only thing I have to complain about, my life isn't too difficult. ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'm on Spring Break! \:D/

and we skyped with my sister yesterday, on my Dad's birthday, so we could all see each other :D

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Spring Break is always good! Enjoy your time off, Shennifer!

My brother bought a Wii U recently, so I've been busy playing way too many games. He already had a Wii, but it was time for an upgrade. We played his new Super Mario Bros game and something else called Pikmin or something like that where you get to throw these little guys at stuff to break blocks open or kill the bad guys. \:D/ Good times. I talked him into getting oldschool Mario Kart racing (Super NES all the way!) because you can buy old games to download, so as soon as he remembers his password (or I complain so much about not having it that I wear him down and he tries harder) there will be more fun in store! Woohoo!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This is how I'm feeling right now. Farmers' market starts again NEXT SATURDAY. I still have so much to do to get ready!!!! Aaaah. Plus finish my taxes in the next week. :thud: And prepare for company staying with us, arriving in the afternoon after the first market. And prepare for going on a trip the next week.

Life is crazy at the moment. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I finally got my acceptance letter to the university I applied! \:D/ I'm already attending there as a high school student, but they require us to apply to become undergraduate students so yeah :P
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, Laura, that seems so soon! I know you'll be totally prepared, though! Have fun (as much as you can!) with all the stuff you have going on! Except for your taxes. You don't have to try to have fun there. ;)

Congratulations, Penguin! It doesn't sound like your acceptance was really in doubt if you were already going there, but it's always better to know for sure and not have to worry about," But what if..."

I'm enjoy a quiet day today. Any day that I get to sleep in is a good day to me! \:D/ I do need to do a bit of cleaning, but that might remain in the contemplation stages for today. ;)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Penguin wrote:I finally got my acceptance letter to the university I applied! \:D/ I'm already attending there as a high school student, but they require us to apply to become undergraduate students so yeah :P
Congratulations! \:D/ Getting acceptance letters is a fantastic feeling! (Even if you were 99% sure you were going to be accepted :) )
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I should once again be writing.

But I'm not.

I just changed my board scheme to GreenToO. It's so soothing :inlove:

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

last night (at home before I went back to school today), I discovered a bat flying around my room. It startled me at first and i screamed, but soon closed my door and trapped it. I deliberated on what to do, and finally I woke up my parents and my dad helped me get rid of it.

bless my parents for not being mad I woke them up. it was quite an adventure though \:D/

Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

How did a bat get into your room? :shock:

I've been sick for the past few days, but I'm feeling a bit better. I hate being sick when I have to go to school. :(
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

A few hours after my last post, I got sick as well. My digestive track decided to completely clear itself of any vestige of matter that happened to be there. It was so much fun! \:D/ Not. Can you believe I lost 8 pounds in the space of 4 days? :thud: I am feeling so much better now that I'm back in the land of the living, but there is still much to do, and now a much shorter time in which to finish.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Oh Laura, many people would kill for those kind of results! =o

Just kidding.. bad joke. =p
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shennifer wrote:last night (at home before I went back to school today), I discovered a bat flying around my room. It startled me at first and i screamed, but soon closed my door and trapped it. I deliberated on what to do, and finally I woke up my parents and my dad helped me get rid of it.

bless my parents for not being mad I woke them up. it was quite an adventure though \:D/
I don't live in an area with bats, but I would really freak out if that was me! :mad: I'm glad you got rid of it. Icky. *shudders*
Laura Ingalls wrote:A few hours after my last post, I got sick as well. My digestive track decided to completely clear itself of any vestige of matter that happened to be there. It was so much fun! \:D/ Not. Can you believe I lost 8 pounds in the space of 4 days? :thud: I am feeling so much better now that I'm back in the land of the living, but there is still much to do, and now a much shorter time in which to finish.
Oh no, Laura! That sounds incredibly miserable. I'm glad that you're feeling better, and I hope you get everything done you need to!

I spent most of my day reading, since I'm going through a series that really had me hooked. I'm done now, so at least I feel like I can go to bed in peace! Last night I had a hard time falling asleep and I kept thing about the book I was reading. You know you might get too involved in your books when... ;)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Laura, I'm sorry! That sounds absolutely terrible. I'm glad you're feeling better now :)

I had a fantastic almost two week spring break, (due to some fantastic college finals scheduling, I was done Monday of finals week \:D/ ) Starting my last quarter of high school/dual credit with bittersweet feelings, but I'm excited to get back to school. (I never thought I'd hear myself say that :anxious: )
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Penguin wrote:How did a bat get into your room? :shock:

I've been sick for the past few days, but I'm feeling a bit better. I hate being sick when I have to go to school. :(
Well, we have bats in our attic that we hear squeaking around occasionally, and every so often, a bat gets out and flies around the living room. They aren't usually in my room though. I hope this doesn't become a trend

I'm sick too; caught what my mom has. I go back to classes tomorrow. I have a presentation on Tuesday! I know what I'm going to talk about, I just have to put it together

EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Hey guys! I'm bored because I'm sick and stuck at home, so I thought I would pop in. How is everyone?
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

EMBEE! \:D/ Yay! Wow, it seems like lots of ToO people have been sick lately. I hope you feel better soon!

I spent a lovely day doing very little, one of my favourite things to do. I ran some errands, did some laundry, read, did internet stuff (because that's super important, you know) and generally had a great time. \:D/ Tomorrow might not be quite as great, but we'll see.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

EMBEE!

Hi. :wave:
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I should have written today.

But so far, I haven't. Whoo \:D/