Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

There are peanut butter Pop Tarts now. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

. .someone should have told me this earlier. I asked for Brown Sugar and Cinnamon \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Eww gross. Down with pop tarts
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Nice video Cellogirl! I have to say, you're pretty brave to play your violin while rollerblading, or hanging upside down for that matter :) I'm I don't think I'd be brave enough to do that! :P
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

cellogirl wrote:just finished our latest YouTube video :) In it I play the violin on rollerblades and while hanging upside-down :) You should check it out and comment :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyS8CY-BrTQ
I loved it! :)

Life is busy enough and I have enough work I can do that I barely get to be home for more than two hours at a time these days. *home person*

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

My face is still nice and swollen. Perks of getting my wisdom teeth out.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I moved in to college today. Pretty much amazing.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Graces4you wrote:My face is still nice and swollen. Perks of getting my wisdom teeth out.
Hah! Same here. Except my swelling went down a few days ago. Now I'm just having to deal with constant pain in the jaw... >_>
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Graces4you wrote:My face is still nice and swollen. Perks of getting my wisdom teeth out.
I hope you have a quick easy recovery :hug:
Christian A. wrote:
Hah! Same here. Except my swelling went down a few days ago. Now I'm just having to deal with constant pain in the jaw... >_>
You too Christian :)
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
I hope you have a quick easy recovery :hug:
Thanks JP :hug:
Christian A. wrote:
I'm just hoping that it goes down sooner than later because I have to be able to help people at work on Monday without scaring them with my swollen face.....

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

As long as you keep ice on it constantly. Mine was gone by four days after the procedure. But only today am I getting relief from the jaw pain...
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Gishwhes is over, and my team completed quite a lot of the challenges (if I recall, almost 100 of the 155 total). Now we wait for a long time till the results are posted

In other news slept on my neck wrong and now it hurts. Ugh.

Till the end of the line.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

O.O

Wow....
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

My neck feels marginally better today.

My parents are gone this week, off celebrating their anniversary or some such nonsense. (lol it's cool though because they never usually do anything for their anniversaries but it is their 30th this time)

Me and Liz are gonna party while we have the chance \:D/ hehe

BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

I am ready and not ready for my final semester to begin on Monday. I am attempting a crazy semester: 15 credits, plus being a TA (teacher's assistant) and starting a cheese club. Not to mention working on the farm and continuing to work on remodeling our kitchen in my free time.
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

BlessedCheesemaker wrote:I am ready and not ready for my final semester to begin on Monday. I am attempting a crazy semester: 15 credits, plus being a TA (teacher's assistant) and starting a cheese club. Not to mention working on the farm and continuing to work on remodeling our kitchen in my free time.
a cheese club, you say? that sounds interesting. Not something you hear everyday

radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

I still have yet to pull my school books out of my room here in NYC to take back with me on Friday. All I have is tomorrow to pack.

On the upside my mom found earring she meant for me to have the last time I went to Canada...

That was years ago.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

So, I just totally assassinated this giant cricket sent from heck to torment me.

TAKE THAT, SATAN. This is me, fighting the good fight of faith!

....*sigh* But really, it was gross. Now I just need the nerve to pick it up... my friend still has my vacuum. >_> Or I wait until she brings the vacuum, and then I ask her to get it. Heh.
Love you always, SnC
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Hahaha. If that happened to me, Termite, I'd scream, lock myself out of the house, and then just run back inside because of all the wasps. And the cycle would repeat.

ANYWHO, I am going to public school for the very first time this morning. The reason I'm typing this so early in the morning is because I've barely slept all night, I'm so excited/nervous. I've wanted to go to public school for as long as I can remember. And now it's finally happening. Wow.
I was one of those homeschoolers who thought middle school was the exact opposite of what you read in books, but from what my friend told me on Sunday, it's exactly the same. And then I realize "Oh yeah, the people who wrote those books went to public school, too." What a coincidence.

I'm still debating whether to take the effort to go back to bed, or just not bother and stay up and operate on little sleep today.
I'm hoping it's cold today, because I really want to wear my royal blue hoodie, and my jeans. Canada, live up to your reputation! :x
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Today I start my second year of college (already??). I'm now in the automotive technology program, which means I have a four hour class at 8 AM on three days in the week, plus two four hour labs and one three hour lab in the afternoons. Fun. :P
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.