Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Termite wrote:Life = Sherlock. :inlove:
Agreed.

And Doctor Who of course. \:D/

Till the end of the line.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Ahh, man, I'm tired. >_> I've been so busy with work, church activities, a family reunion, and odd and ends that I've been driven tired again. ;) I'm headed towards bed so I can sleep. Edit out joke: haha, I say some lame stuff when I'm tired. \:D/

I'm going to an all-week conference starting on Tuesday.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Smaug the Dragon wrote:
Samantha14 wrote: ANYways, it sounds like a ton of fun! I hope you have a blast. :D ( If you won't take me to Scotland with you, will you at least drop me off in Ireland on your way? Aye. I need to visit me home peeps, yo. )
Wait, you're Irish? :o
I am very very Irish. \:D/ Though I don't have the red hair to prove it. :(
merp.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Samantha14 wrote:
Smaug the Dragon wrote:
Samantha14 wrote: ANYways, it sounds like a ton of fun! I hope you have a blast. :D ( If you won't take me to Scotland with you, will you at least drop me off in Ireland on your way? Aye. I need to visit me home peeps, yo. )
Really? =o I never knew this..
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Aftershocker wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:
Smaug the Dragon wrote:
Really. :D Sorry I never told you... :( I did tell you I have a ton of Irish blood, though. :P It mixes with my Indian blood... And my many many many other blood lines. >_>
merp.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Samantha14 wrote:
Aftershocker wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:
Smaug the Dragon wrote:
Really. :D Sorry I never told you... :( I did tell you I have a ton of Irish blood, though. :P It mixes with my Indian blood... And my many many many other blood lines. >_>
That's a lot of blood. O.O
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Aftershocker wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:
Aftershocker wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:
Smaug the Dragon wrote:
HA. xD

I couldn't name you all of my blood lines even if I tried. >_>
merp.
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Aftershocker wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:
Aftershocker wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:
Smaug the Dragon wrote:
Haha, this comment especially made me laugh. xD

Today is one of those days when I just feel overwhelmed by God's faithfulness in what He has done, and what He promises to do. It's exciting, knowing that God's continuing to work out even the smallest details of something, right before my very eyes. ♥
On another note, I just contacted someone whom I haven't seen/talked with since last July. Right now she's doing missions work overseas. It's really neat to hear from her again. :D
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

I am trying to make non-fat milkshakes. Since I don't remember what the real ones are like anymore, I don't know how far off I am.

I went hiking with family today and saw my first beaver! (sorry my city girl is showing)
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

My hands are freezing.

That is all.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Caitie
Processing

Post by Caitie »

I just woke up and it is 10:09 in the morning.... and my alarm clock was a cat :x
Dasi
Fourscore and seven

Post by Dasi »

Samantha14 wrote:
Smaug the Dragon wrote:
@Sammy, are your parents Irish or is there just some ancient person way back in your family history?
One ring to rule them all.
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Dasi wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:
Smaug the Dragon wrote:
@Sammy, are your parents Irish or is there just some ancient person way back in your family history?
Not too ancient, but not directly from my parents either. ;) Well, they are Irish, but not only Irish. It dates back quite a bit in my family. :yes:
merp.
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

My mother is half Irish and half German. My grandparents are also half Irish and half German. As far as they're concerned, though, they are 100% Irish. ;) The other side of the family is ... a compex mixture, with some Irish as well as Scandinavian.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

My dads side of the family is half Irish and half English/French which makes me 1/8-1/4 Irish I think. I've been told many times that I look like I'm "Dark Irish", but I don't think I have that that much Irish blood in me. :P

My moms side of the family is Italian and Norwegian.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

My friends and I are playing on going to the YMCA tomorrow to play some basketball, looking forward to that. Then on Saturday, my sister and I plan on going canoeing.

To follow the recent discussion, I am pretty much half English (Dad's side) and half German (on my mom's side). You know with Great Grandparents with the last names of Yoder and Miller, that it is a strong Amish (which it was) based family which are of German descent. The interesting part of my ancestor is my Great-Great Grandmother was a full Jew, which makes me like a 1/16 Jew. And the rest is pretty much English and German.
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

I am part Swedish, German, British, Scottish, and Norweigan.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Equal parts Canadian and Puerto Rican. Yes, West Side Story is a must watch in my Geek household.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

To get back on topic, there was just a small fire in our kitchen. No one was hurt, and nothing was really damaged, but it was still a pain. :P Thanks to a bad potato, we now have a kitchen full of smoke and extinguisher foam... Gotta love moms with emergency training. \:D/

To get back off of topic, y'all make me feel so lazy. Here you are counting blood lines down to the 16ths, and I don't even want to check to see how far back my Irish bloodlines date back to. :P
merp.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

As much as I can remember, I have English, French, and possibly Scottish blood, along with a small bit of Indian on my mother's side.

anywho, I'm almost done painting my fandom dedicated chair \:D/

Till the end of the line.