American Idol

New Season starts Jan 17th

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

*thinks the guys are all pretty terrible*

With the exception of the old guy with some type of disorder. . .
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Joni_Slade
Pilgrim

Post by Joni_Slade »

Ohh, I don't think Kellie will win. My early predictions for the top three are Chris, Taylor and Mandisa. But someone might totally surprise everyone late in the game, like Vonzell did last year. This is a crazy show.

And, I really like Bucky and Melissa, but don't have high hopes for their chances.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Latest fanfiction: Parting Words.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I saw my first bit of American Idol ever on Sunday night... :anxious: It was awesome. :D
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Sunday night? Was it a re-run of a previous season? Idol doesn't air on the weekends. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

*thread merged*

I hope there's no post like this! Do any of you watch American Idol? We don't usually, but we know someone on this season. Mandisa (obviously!). She's really cool and a Christian and VOTE FOR HER!!!

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

You know her? For cool! I think she's the best on the woman's side! She has a beautiful strong voice! :-)
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Mandisa does have a good voice and a great personality.

You should talk about it here! :D
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

The old guy Taylor is good, and chris is real good as well. He can really sing.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

So who got the boot?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Melissa. \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Chicken Little will get the axe next. \:D/

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Frank wrote:I saw my first bit of American Idol ever on Sunday night... :anxious: It was awesome. :D
Obviously. :D (My friends taped the show from two weeks ago...and then we found the clip Ace's "Father Figure" online somewhere...*twitters* \:D/ )
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I hate that "Chicken Little" kid. He does not deserve to be there. And everyone cheering when he mouthed off to Simon was idotic.

Simon is the only sane person there, the only one who knows what he's talking about. Ryan gets snarkier by the mintue. I want to hit him in the face with my remote control.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

I was glad Kevin (aka Chicken Little) left last week. I have a feeling it will be LIsa tonight, but it's a shame because i like her better than some of the others. I was really proud of Mandisa last night!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Who left last night? [The 29th.]
BONES
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Lisa Tucker left last night, with Ace Young and Katharine McPhee being in the bottom three.
Anne Doyle
Green is good

Post by Anne Doyle »

Trent DeWhite wrote:Lisa Tucker left last night, with Ace Young and Katharine McPhee being in the bottom three.
Sad! I love Ace! He's so dreamy! :inlove:
На фоне синего Skys, ссылку из прошлого в будущее, под крыльями убежище защитников.
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

blipadouzi wrote:Oh yes...let's all gather around the tv and idolise a simple man/woman.

I mean...is there anything at all with this show that as Christians we should be supporting and viewing?
Um, the woman that sang a Christian song that is very nice and sings with my family's friend -MANDISA!! Watch it just to vote for her!

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Anne Doyle
Green is good

Post by Anne Doyle »

Oh! Sadness! She was voted off! I read an interesting article about her in my newspaper! Apparently, she listed Beth Moore as her favorite [?] author or something. [And Beth Moore apparently has resources/message boards for former homosexuals online] and people flipped out about her being "anti-gay". How stupid is that?

And then she gets voted off. Sad!
На фоне синего Skys, ссылку из прошлого в будущее, под крыльями убежище защитников.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Kellie Pickler is SOOO CUTE! She is like the ideal little southern gal!

She sang "Bohemian Rapsody" tonight and rocked it out! It was awesome. She turned from innocent southern chick into biker girl, which was crazy.
And she and Simon had dialog and she was like
"It's his accent I can't understand--"

"Likewise with you" simon said smiling and she was like

"I don't have an accent" in the thickest southern twang! :D