what size in shoes are you?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Lonesome Dove
Probably not a NPC

Post by Lonesome Dove »

I'm 10s in men sizes and 11s in womens sizes. My dad and mum both have huge feet. I'm only 5'3"ish so I have big feet for my size. LONG LIVE THE HOBBITS! *wishes for hairy feet*
:thewave:
18:36 <Katilyn>: *somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: **somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: ...
18:36 <Katilyn>: ***something
Image Image
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

8 1/2
map
Found

Post by map »

I'm a nine. I used to be 8 1/2 until I gave birth to my son.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That's interesting - is that a normal reaction? Your feet really grew a bit because of your pregnancy, not just temporarily from swelling or whatever? :-k
Aravis
OK

Post by Aravis »

I wear shoe sizes from five to six and a half. My slippers are usually from size five to size seven.
*Credit for my set goes to Kyla @ www.craftychicklet.com*
He will give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. ~Psalm 91:11 KJV
click here to go to "The Tanglewoods!"
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Grrr...I saw the perfectest shoes at Big 5 the other day...and they were only $14 and they were brown and stripey and perfect and I just had to have them! But they only had two pairs, in size 6 1/2 and 8 1/2. Frank wears size 7 1/2. :mecry: Aaaah! I was soo sad I didnt' know what to do! My dear sweet mother (who is the epitome of wonderful motherlyness) comforted me and took me to Payless where I found these even more gorgeous shoes that were gray and pink for only $12! And there was only one pair...and it was 7 1/2!!!! Yes! Thank you God! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yay! \:D/ I'm so glad that you found cute shoes that were in your size, Frank! That's perfect! :hug: