Eugene Sings Christmas

Anybody getting it???

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Evil Chick wrote:BUT, I got my copy today! I really liked it! Totally funny! Although, the last track was a little strange...
What's strange about the last track? :-k
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Chandler wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:BUT, I got my copy today! I really liked it! Totally funny! Although, the last track was a little strange...
Um,... to be honest, I can't really remember it. :anxious:

I only listened to it once, because I'm a firm believer in listening to Christmas music at Christmas time, and not at other times. It ruins the effect. I did make an exception for Eugene Sings Christmas, just to hear it once before I packed it away!

So, anyway, I don't really remember what the last track was like. *thinks* Well, I think it was like the same sentence repeated about 100 times, or something like that. And then later there was this "bonus track" thing, which was kinda weird, as well. Although, it made a little more sense after hearing Eugene Sings, and the "bonus track" on that one.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Evil Chick wrote:
Chandler wrote:
Um,... to be honest, I can't really remember it. :anxious:

I only listened to it once, because I'm a firm believer in listening to Christmas music at Christmas time, and not at other times. It ruins the effect. I did make an exception for Eugene Sings Christmas, just to hear it once before I packed it away!

So, anyway, I don't really remember what the last track was like. *thinks* Well, I think it was like the same sentence repeated about 100 times, or something like that. And then later there was this "bonus track" thing, which was kinda weird, as well. Although, it made a little more sense after hearing Eugene Sings, and the "bonus track" on that one.
:lol: When Christmas rolls around, maybe you can give me a more definitive answer. O:)
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Yeah... I'll do that. :anxious:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.