Total n00b BATTLE!

Ooohhh Yeaaah!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Yes, your name is almost like mine. But slightly different. Could be a product of your deslexia. *checks file on Darlow Hoyle*

What do you know about this fire here? Did you see anything supicious?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Well, I did see Harlow Doyal. *sigh* Poor old chap. Can't think up a name of his own. Tried to chase him down. Didn't seem to want to be caught. But of course just because he can't think up a name of his own doesn't mean he started this splended bon fire. By the way, why are we trying to figure out who started out this splended bonfire, anyway? Surely theirs nothing wrong with it. :-k
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Personal feelings about the Blackgaard family and their shady business practices aside, arson is a crime so I'm investigating. I don't know who you saw today, but it wasn't my Uncle. He's visiting my parents in California right now. I actually spoke to him and my mother on the phone shortly before driving over here. As for thinking up his own name...his name is either different from yours or you copied our name sir!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Sorry, just telling you what I saw, and I guess I must admit the name comment could have gone with out saying. So your insenuationg that this splended bonfire is a crime?!? :-k
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Fire is never a crime unless it's used in criminal ways!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I would say that burning someone's house down is using fire in a criminal way, wouldn't you sir?

Where were you today?!
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

Burning is very rude.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I would say that burning someone's house down is using fire in a criminal way, wouldn't you sir?

Where were you today?!
Oh, oh, waite! Where are my glasses? Oh, yes, on my head, and now. How do you know that someone burned the house down for criminal purposes?!?
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Unless the house was marked to be burned down by trained professionals, even the owners could burn it down and it'd be a crime! What other purpose do people have for burning things down?! HM? You sound rather suspicious.
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Who, me? What reason would I have of burning down the resadance of the team I want to join? :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Maybe you're trying to get us to trust you! First you'll burn down our beautiful mansion, and then try to help us find the evildoer, making us trust you! You are evil! :evil:
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Who, me??? :shock: First I join these threads so maby you'll trust me anough to let me in and now all it's done is made everyone NOT trust me! #-o
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aha! So you admit that you are merely trying to win our trust! Your plans to betray us cannot work, because you don't know about our top secret hideout that can be accessed through the metal door that will become visible after the large dresser is swung away from the wall in room 211 of the Super Eight motel in Boise, Idaho! :noway:

I mean, umm... :-#
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Fire is hot, end of convo. :shame:
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Catspaw wrote:I mean, umm... :-#
*blocks memory of directions out of head* True, true, I admit I was trying to win your confadence. But not so I could hand you over to the goofs!!! Only so I could join. ](*,) :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, that's a whole new story! So tell me, Nate, how do you feel about the Goof Club? :-s

*considers offering Nate a cream puff, then realizes that they might have been burned up* :(
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

NatetheGreat wrote:Well, what about those spamming murdering goofs? Surly your not insenuating they are better than the distenguished and respectable Blackgaards.
NatetheGreat wrote:
mr. whit wrote:there crazy they dont know what there doing the blaackards do
My point exactly. The goofs are crazy and have no idea what their getting into, whereas the Blackgaards do.
Not to mention the fact that their a bunch of spamming, murdering, goofs. :noway:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh, you failed the slander/public relations section. :(

Well, I guess you can have a cream puff anyway, if we can find any.

*spots her now deformed nail file in the smouldering wreckage*

Nooo! :mecry:
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Ok... let me re-phrase that. They are a very interesting sort of group, but consedering all the data, I wouldn't join them.

BTW, I wouldn't consider my statment slander since it's completly based on fact, and you yourself said they are evil and inderectly said they are murderers. :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm all about inconsistent standards. ;)

*tries Tim Peterson's classic trick*

*waves hand in front of Nate*

"The Blackgaards aren't the clan you're looking for"