What did you dream last night?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I dreamed... something, I don't remember.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I dreamed about this guy I know, and he was flirting with this other girl I know at Wal-Mart. :?

A couple of feet outside of the Wal-Mart building, was this cool little room I had built, with a disco ball, couches, some pillows, a fuzzy rug and a huge stero. Well I ended up meeting Iron and Light :shock: in the parking lot, so we walked a couple meters to my cool little room which suddenly became connected to Wal-Mart, but know one could enter unless they were with me. So me and I&L sat down on the floor, Indian style, eat Hello Dolly bars and talking about how annoying girls are when they're obsessed with a new boy every week. :x

After this, I woke up and suddenly had a craving for the Hello Dolly bars I made last night. I went into the kitchen to get one (I woke up at 1:30 today, I had a really long bad day the night before :( ) but alas! During the night, someone ate half of the epic delishness! :-
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

I dreamed about me having a dream about going into a time machine and going to the past. I punched in the year and put in the city and state and went to see what had happed in the past, when I was younger :O

That's all I remember in my dream. Very interesting...
~AC~
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I didn't dream a thing last night.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

My dream involved engagements, enragements, the "zingmaster" from Barnum and Bailey's circus, lots of death defying escapes, and flirting. :yes: The second dream was like a video game. Spyro, to be exact, except I was "controlling" Bonnie, and no one had been able to ever get this gem that was balanced over lava. Of course I got it, and then Walter (from the Dragons in our Midst series; Bonnie's from there also. And Billy) showed up, the scene changed, and then Billy was there... As was an evil Makaidos. =P I think I killed him though... Then I woke up.
Last edited by Termite on Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that my brother and I were traveling all by ourselves. A friend was suppose to pick us up, but she came then left.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

The only thing that I remember about my dream is that it had something to do with the Inkheart trilogy. I probably shouldn't have been reading Inkspell right before going to bed, but whatever.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I dreamed that I forgot to play in the church orchestra this morning. For some reason, I tend to dream a lot about church.
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dreamed that my little brother won a million dollars, and I became so jealous. I plotted for weeks on how to get his money. After risking my life, it turned out the money was fake. I got mad and went to get even with him. I couldn't find him, then I woke up.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

I don't remember if I dreamed anything...
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I have no idea, but I know I dreamed something.
Last edited by Trixie Belden on Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

I dreamed that I went back to my elementary school music class. (but I was still my real age.)

Later, I dreamed that John Lennon had just died. (but it was still 2010, not 1980.)

Hmm, so looking at those dreams now, it seems like they both had themes of things from the past being brought into the present.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

I dreamed that I was falling down a big hole that had floating platforms that hurt lots when u hit them and then I hit the bottom and I saw Orlando bloom sitting in a desk.
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

I dreamed of The Count of Monte Cristo and I was helping Edmond Dantes escape. :yes:
MAINE
I've been here a bit

Post by MAINE »

I dreamed a friend (kinda not really) of mine was mad at me, and she was going to steal the keys to the church I go to. It was a really odd dream.

Remember the Alamo!!!!
Remember 9/11

Join Campbell County Message Board - http://ccmb.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dreamed that my English teacher gave me a lot of homework to do.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I thought you were homeschooled. Or was it a class outside the house or something? I take some of those.
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

I dreamed that I was in an underground lake with a really high water level. I could touch the ceiling. There were small islands that there was a giant that lived in the lake. He could shape shift. There was a sort of portal. You go through it and you end up in some other place except it wasn't really outside the cave and you had to defeat the giant in what ever form he was taking to save the city of fish people in lake.

My dreams are so weird. :-k
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed I was swimming and the water was freezing!
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I dreamed that we went ice skating, like we do twice a week, and my mom actually skated with us instead of watching! She did well, until she tried to jump and wiped out. Yikes. It was a good dream though, because I actually did an axel and a scratch spin! Hopefully I will be able to do it in real life....