I Dream of Eugenie - Dreams About Adventures in Odyssey

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Well, when you've eaten something before bed, you generally haven't brushed your teeth--eating anything while the aftertaste of mint toothpaste is still in your mouth is definitely gross. But I always brush my teeth; never had a cavity! :D Nothing to fear.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

haha, sounds like an interesting dream, Tiger.

A few years ago, I had a dream that Dr. Blackgaard was chasing me. I never saw him, but I just knew that he was after me. I don't remember all of it now, but I remember that at the end I was standing in an empty room and I just knew that he wasn't far away. creepy.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
TigerintheShadows

Crazy 4 Pugs wrote:haha, sounds like an interesting dream, Tiger.
Which one?
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

Oh, I guess I should have quoted. The one about people dancing to Alvin and the Chipmunks :)
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
TigerintheShadows

That was one of my more disturbing dreams, actually...like one of those dreams where you wake up and you think, "How did my subconscious manage to come up with that?" Friday night I had a dream about Danny Phantom and several friends of mine were animated Hartman style. It was a very weird dream. I had another dream last night, and I think it had something to do with Trent, Mandy, and Marvin, but I honestly don't remember. All I recall about it is that I was listening to the last part of "A Class Reenactment" on constant repeat as I fell asleep.
AIO tumblr sideblog