Driving

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

J-man wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I like driving alone because then I can listen to whatever I want and sing along as loud as I want. ;)
QFT. \:D/
Just don't marry someone who doesn't have nearly as good musical taste as yourself. :(
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote:
J-man wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I like driving alone because then I can listen to whatever I want and sing along as loud as I want. ;)
QFT. \:D/
Just don't marry someone who doesn't have nearly as good musical taste as yourself. :(
Those pearls of wisdom sound like they come from somebody who made a tragic marital choice. :( I will be sure to try not to repeat your mistake.

And if this means that Jessica made you throw out your ancient Michael W. Smith poster, she is unworthy of you. :noway:

Bob Booth, congratulations on getting your license! \:D/ That's always an exciting time in anyone's life!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I love to drive... by myself, naturally. Everyone complains about what I listen to... *rolls eyes*

My parents got me a Saturn Station wagon, gold. I've had it for a year (hmm... I've had my license for a year.. on Saturday. OH COOL!) and love it. No crashes yet. Except for a mirror when I hit a mailbox...

This is my first car. :P I want a Toyota Prius... or a Honda Accord...
Josef1004
Classic

Post by Josef1004 »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:I love to drive... by myself, naturally. Everyone complains about what I listen to... *rolls eyes*

My parents got me a Saturn Station wagon, gold. I've had it for a year (hmm... I've had my license for a year.. on Saturday. OH COOL!) and love it. No crashes yet. Except for a mirror when I hit a mailbox...

This is my first car. :P I want a Toyota Prius... or a Honda Accord...
Do you still want a Toyota?
HORSE SENSE DWELLS IN A STABLE MIND.
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

I can't drive yet :( . But I am taking the course and I am almost done. I can't wait to drive.

FREEDOM :D
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

I've been driving for almost 8 years now, which is terrifying. My mother practically dragged me to the driver's test place ON MY 16TH BIRTHDAY so I was never really proactively excited about driving. :(
My first car was a 2002 Chevrolet Impala which is just about as responsible as you can get (also not very cool with the peers but nice for long trips). A year ago, I sold it for a Volkswagen Beetle which is currently sitting back in the US of A. Never buy a Beetle, kids.

The reason this thread amused me is that I just acquired a 1995 Nissan Micra (right-hand drive, manual) for commuting so I have been having a horrific time teaching myself how to drive it. Currently, I'm abiding by the self-imposed headache rule which means that I drive the car until I get a headache which usually takes under 30 minutes. ;)

Anyways, I hate re-learning how to drive. 'Tis awful. :(

I'll have to post a photo of the car on here sometime as it really is the most ridiculous-looking vehicle I've ever seen...