Suggestion Box!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Yeah, sub-titles was a MOD mix-up. Darcie added one MOD, then replaced it with another. All the styles were set-up for the first MOD, so she is now fixing the problem and adding sub-titles back in.

And those problems you guys keep talking about will be fixed! Just be patient! The admins have the HUGE task of fixing every little bug, adding in new features, making sure everything works, etc. If you guys would stop complaining about the same things over and over, they would have a bit more time to fix everything!
And just remember that the old ToO had about three years to get where it was. With such a huge upgrade as this, it will take a little while to smooth everything out!

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

I think the ToO needs more games in the arcade.
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

Well, can't people download their own games from different websites?
Merry Christmas!
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Well, I just want a Catspaw doll. I never had one 'cause just as I got enough money, *poof* they were all gone!
Last edited by Eugene on Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

We all feel your pain *being sick*
Merry Christmas!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Eugene wrote:And just remember that the old ToO had about three years to get where it was. With such a huge upgrade as this, it will take a little while to smooth everything out!
Actually... the only bug the old one had when it started was that we didn't get paid for somebody replying to our topics. Which is probably good, considering how many posts the "Post a Picture of Yourself", "Birthday Thread", and "Questions for Catspaw" have. I can remember when we didn't even have a bank.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

humdedum wrote:Who cares about the arcade?

We want our Catspaw dolls back. :(
Star Wars dolls. :inlove:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

my suggestion is to fix the money-per-character feature
also possibly after that make guitar music
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Reset the arcade because Top got a hold of it. :(
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

No, you don't.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

humdedum wrote:
Sonuna wrote:No, you don't.
You should make it more lifelike, and have you pay to play, then earn if you win!
I don't believe that's possible within the confines of the mod.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sonuna wrote:
humdedum wrote:
You should make it more lifelike, and have you pay to play, then earn if you win!
Actually...it is. >_>
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Tyler wrote:
Sonuna wrote:
humdedum wrote:
Actually...it is. >_>
don't contradict me son
you're grounded :l
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Yeah, that was done on the beta board.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Sonuna wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Sonuna wrote:
humdedum wrote:
Actually...it is. >_>
don't contradict me son
you're grounded :l
You should keep your family arguments to yourself. :shame: