I want to know who everyone is!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Amethystic wrote:I still am not awed.
You don't have to be awed. But you can still be respectful ;)

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I can be respectful, just not awed. Watch:

Hey Sarai! I've heard of you before, and everyone says you're super cool! Sorry, but I can't bow down to you or do your anthem. 'Tis just... odd. No offence.

See? :D
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

A little late, but I agree that Sarai is awesome...

*Is awed*
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Amethystic wrote:I can be respectful, just not awed. Watch:

Hey Sarai! I've heard of you before, and everyone says you're super cool! Sorry, but I can't bow down to you or do your anthem. 'Tis just... odd. No offence.

See? :D
Much better. Well done. =D>

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...