What did you do Today?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I did....absolutely nothing. Aside from re-wiring a friends entertainment center, and playing with the new DSL line.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Another fun and exciting day in the life of the jessinator! I got up, took a shower, drove like a speed demon to class cuz I ran late since I decided to take a shower, got there 1 minute late and then had to perform my 14 line memorization of Shakespeare the minute I walked in the door, which thankfully I was prepared! Went to my next class, went to work, then studied a little for my Business Law midterm and then went and took my midterm, got out early, drove home in the gorgeous weather, even though it was 7:00 and then watched a movie for the first time in a while and then came on here and then remembered I have that stupid computer virus as soon as it took me to their homepage, decided to come here and see what advice people had to give and am now currently downloading spyware which is taking FOREVER because I am stuck with dial-up until next week, so while I am downloading (49%) done, I am posting here. I am hungry, I think I will go find something in my scary fridge to eat now!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'll tell what I did yesterday since I haven't done much yet today!

I watered the garden and flowers, got on here, rushed around closing windows against the sudden thunderstorm, got on here, got ready and went to a reception honoring the President's List students at the community college (Yay, Watson!! :hug: ), got on here, went to bed.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

jessicado wrote:Another fun and exciting day in the life of the jessinator! I got up, took a shower, drove like a speed demon to class cuz I ran late since I decided to take a shower, got there 1 minute late and then had to perform my 14 line memorization of Shakespeare the minute I walked in the door, which thankfully I was prepared! Went to my next class, went to work, then studied a little for my Business Law midterm and then went and took my midterm, got out early, drove home in the gorgeous weather, even though it was 7:00 and then watched a movie for the first time in a while and then came on here and then remembered I have that stupid computer virus as soon as it took me to their homepage, decided to come here and see what advice people had to give and am now currently downloading spyware which is taking FOREVER because I am stuck with dial-up until next week, so while I am downloading (49%) done, I am posting here. I am hungry, I think I will go find something in my scary fridge to eat now!
Downloading spyware? You may want to modify that statement.

I did the usual for most of the day. I had a casting call for my latest short film after school, which got a pretty good turnout. Now I'm waiting for a client to call, and waiting for the thunder storm to end so I can turn my desktop comp. back on (no surge protector and I'm paranoid).
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

I woke up, got dressed and ate breakfast.
I then went to school and had a pop-quiz in English (The teacher claims that he told us about it, but no one remembers that).
I went to the store to buy some things for a school project and then went home.
I walked around outside for a while.
I did some typing.
I ate dinner.
I did some more typing.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

I went to school, then came home and watched TV. Yeah, that's about it. There was no softball practice today. Tomorrow will be more exciting.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Ehhh....I was NOT downloading spyware. #-o I was downloading stuff to DESTROY the spyware....which did not work...but that is another story.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I went to the theater and watched Kung Fu Hustle with some friends, then we went out to eat.

...interesting film, indeed. #-o
Last edited by The Top Crusader on Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Went to a baby shower this morning and in the afternoon, we went to my brother's apartment, which is where I am now. I'll be here for a couple of days helping out with meals and such. :chef:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Woke up, got dressed, made breakfast, ate breakfast, posted here, brushed my teeth, made lunch, went to work, ate lunch, came here and posted some more. :)
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

wouldent you like to know! sorry I just had to say that!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Today was boring. Yesterday (which is more exciting) I went to church, came home and found out the guy I like wanted to me to go to a movie (it wasn't a date we're friends and we went with a couple of other people) then I came home and then went to small group, talked about our youth paster who's leaving and then further examined Esther, then I came home, finished my homework, studied for my Latin quiz, and went to sleep after more discussion about my leaving youth pastor.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

1) Woke up
2) Went to the chiropractor
3) Returned home
4) Did some piano practicing
5) Ate lunch
6) Went to work
7) Taught swimming lessons for five hours
8) Returned home
9) Consumed a rather tasty dinner
10) Posted here

Huzzah.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Went to school, did nothing, went to a production meeting, got a very strange and exciting phone call, ate dinner, came on here.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I:

Went to work for a brief staff meeting

Came home and checked E-mail / chatted on IM a bit

Dusted the house

Chatted on IM some more

Swept the hardwood floors / took rugs out on the porch

chatted on IM some more, checked E-mail

vaccumed the house

yup.......back on IM

went out to shake out the rugs / bring them back inside

you guessed it........back to IM / E-mail

Ate lunch (while chatting on IM)

Did the dishes

Went out to take care of the dog area in the yard

Played with the dog for a while

took a few mins to converse on IM

Made supper (chilli rellenos, spanish rice and refired beans if you really want to know)

Ate supper (the best part of making supper)

Went to visit one of my friend's mom's friends (try saying that 5 times fast) in a nursing home

Checked e-mail / IM

Did the dishes (except for the casserol dish the chilli rellenos were in......that's still soaking til morning).

back online when I should be asleep.

about to go to sleep

I had a busy day today :D

Will have an almost-as-busy day tomorrow (might not be cooking supper though.......although I like cooking, so I want that to be my regular (or simi-regular) job).

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Me wrote:got a very strange and exciting phone call
You just going to leave us hanging? =P~
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:
jessicado wrote:...and am now currently downloading spyware which is taking FOREVER because I am stuck with dial-up until next week, so while I am downloading (49%) done, I am posting here....
#-o She's doing it to spy on us! :shock:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

jessicado wrote:
Me wrote:got a very strange and exciting phone call
You just going to leave us hanging? =P~
For a few weeks. I want to make sure something is actually going to come of it before I spill the proverbial beans.

Today was normal and typically boring.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Today:

Got up

Showerd / dressed

Ate breakfast

Brushed my teeth

went with my friend's mom to visit a friend in the nursing home again (was there for 5 hrs)

Ate lunch

went back to the nursing home (opted to sit in the van listening to music)

came home

helped make supper

ate supper

got online for a few minutes

was elected by the family to go to the store to get ice cream (the joys of being the only one in the house with cash on them)

went to the store, got ice cream

came home

ate ice cream / offered the others ice cream

got back online

now considering going to bed ( :shock: :shock: :shock: and only 11:19 PM)

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Chandler wrote:
Me wrote:
jessicado wrote:...and am now currently downloading spyware which is taking FOREVER because I am stuck with dial-up until next week, so while I am downloading (49%) done, I am posting here....
#-o She's doing it to spy on us! :shock:
Chandler! We're working as a team--you're not supposed to tell them!!!!!!!! ](*,)

Me--I'm gonna bug you in a few weeks :D

School, work, school, home, homework/here....more here than homework. :-$