Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:
Steve wrote:I died.
This is not new.
Or unexpected.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Last night was a lot of fun :) I went ice skating with a group of people for my friend's birthday. Then we ate donuts, went through the McDonald's drive-through at midnight, and had a sleepover.

The highlight of the evening happened while we were skating and a One Direction song started playing. Literally, every single female in the building shrieked (or screamed :p )and started singing out loud. It was absolutely hilarious \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:Last night was a lot of fun :) I went ice skating with a group of people for my friend's birthday. Then we ate donuts, went through the McDonald's drive-through at midnight, and had a sleepover.

The highlight of the evening happened while we were skating and a One Direction song started playing. Literally, every single female in the building shrieked (or screamed :p )and started singing out loud. It was absolutely hilarious \:D/
That does sound like fun :) I do listen to One Direction occasionally but it'd be funny to hear fangirls shrieking over one of their songs.

I've never been ice skating before, but I'd like to.

Till the end of the line.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

On Thursday I worked out for the first time ever, and my arms have been hurting ever since. Hopefully it'll get better as I keep doing it...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:Last night was a lot of fun :) I went ice skating with a group of people for my friend's birthday. Then we ate donuts, went through the McDonald's drive-through at midnight, and had a sleepover.

The first part reminds me about the time I went through the drive-thru at Wendy's at 2 a.m. in the morning. .on foot =P I also don't get why girls enjoy screaming and shouting and. .fangirling over their favorite bands. They're so girls \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

So if every single female in the building shrieked that means you did to...
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Shennifer wrote:

That does sound like fun :) I do listen to One Direction occasionally but it'd be funny to hear fangirls shrieking over one of their songs.

Considering that your college is about an hour away from my house...I don't know why we haven't gotten together before \:D/ Especially if you've never been ice skating.
Marvin D. wrote: I also don't get why girls enjoy screaming and shouting and. .fangirling over their favorite bands. They're so girls \:D/
Four cute British boys (and one Irish boy) + singing about how girls are beautiful and valuable + awesome hair + accents = mayhem :p
Taps wrote:

So if every single female in the building shrieked that means you did to...
Nope ;) Sorry to disappoint you. Every other female besides myself and two of my other friends :p
*insert provocative quote here*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Mercy. .I hate to break it to you, but they do NOT have awesome hair. At all. But that song is catchy. But not in the "OH MY GOSH LET'S ALL SCREAM LIKE FANGIRLS!!!" kind of way ;)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Shennifer wrote:

Considering that your college is about an hour away from my house...I don't know why we haven't gotten together before \:D/ Especially if you've never been ice skating.
Well, right now I'm at home (for now) and going to a school much closer than my last one.

(oh, and how do you know what college I went to? are we facebook friends and I haven't realized?
Wish I had known (or remembered as the case may be), we could've hung out \:D/ Then again I might've been too busy this past semester. Plus I had no car with me at school...
Last edited by Shennifer on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I had a great speech tournament today!
I made it into the final round and I won 3rd place \:D/

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I got 100% on my first physics test today! Totally unexpected. \:D/
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Shennifer wrote:
Shennifer wrote:

Well, right now I'm at home (for now) and going to a school much closer than my last one.

(oh, and how do you know what college I went to? are we facebook friends and I haven't realized?
Wish I had known (or remembered as the case may be), we could've hung out \:D/ Then again I might've been too busy this past semester. Plus I had no car with me at school...
Nah, Mutterbug's just a creeper. ;)

I'm just across the continent, Shen, we could get together and dance irl maybe. \:D/

I've been ice skating. It's okay. I like rollerskating/blading better though. ;)
Last edited by Whitty Whit on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Sounds good, Whitty. But how do you dance irl? :-k

I like rollerblading, even if my feet get tired rather quickly \:D/

Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Congrats Gracy!

I have discovered the world of epic movie soundtracks :inlove: I don't know why I've not listened to them before, but that's what I've been doing this afternoon. Les Mis. Lord of the Rings, music by John Williams, wow!
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

*cue Musical Shutterbug*

Yeah, I felt the same way a few months ago when I discovered the same thing. Jurassic Park, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Pirates of the Caribbean, those are some of the very best ones. Others are Star Wars, the Batman trilogy, Inception, Lord of the Rings, and then basically anything else by John Williams or Hans Zimmer.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I'm making supper every day this week. \:D/ Tonight I made barbeque ribs - that was something new! But I burned my arm, so now I'm sitting here with an ice pack to keep the pain away. :(
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

Ow, Laura, that must hurt. Tonight I only had tea for supper. We had lunch at three, though, so I'm not really hungry.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

You're supposed to barbeque the meat that's not part of your own body. ;)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Jesus' Princess wrote:Congrats Gracy!

I have discovered the world of epic movie soundtracks :inlove: I don't know why I've not listened to them before, but that's what I've been doing this afternoon. Les Mis. Lord of the Rings, music by John Williams, wow!
Thanks JP!
Happy Listening! Pandora is your best friend for movie soundtracks I have found \:D/
Laura Ingalls wrote:I'm making supper every day this week. \:D/ Tonight I made barbeque ribs - that was something new! But I burned my arm, so now I'm sitting here with an ice pack to keep the pain away. :(
My chemistry teacher would tell you to hold it back over the heat until it hurts too much, because it helps it heal faster. Apparently his grandpa told him that trick and it's why he can only feel really hot objects with his hands now........

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

And among my personal favorites Castle in the Sky (Or basically anything by Joe Hisaishi) and Hoosiers. \:D/

Were the ribs good?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.