Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yay, I'm partially back after a week long absence. \:D/ Friends from Texas were here and just left yesterday...so I've only jumped on here for about 5 minutes in the last week. Now I have a lot of catching up to do. :anxious:

Anyway, I'll be out of town this weekend and quite busy for the next week with moving my granny in with us - so hopefully I'll be back to normal by the end of next week. \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Welcome back (sorta). :)
That will probably take some adjustment. Is your grandmother's health okay?
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Well...it's ok, but not that great. She has blood pressure issues and heart problems some times, but she is pretty healthy for 81. ;) She's just been living by herself, 3 hours away, and doesn't want to be alone anymore. We're just glad she finally made up her mind to move! :mad:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

We couldn't convince my grandmother to move so she had to come to stay with us "temporarily" which then lasted until she was hospitalized and eventually died. :( It was tough because I was turned out of my bedroom for a few months.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

I will be gone for a while effective yesterday, but I'll be back soon.

Good Bye

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for letting us know, 31899! We look forward to seeing you back soon, then! :D
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

By 31899! :D Have fun! But make sure you come back soon :)
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Apple Sauce
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Apple Sauce »

Greetings i am Apple Sauce (good with pork chops by the way) i love Odyssey and i am slightly newish to the online world of Odyssey so Hi! :new:
Apple Sauce, Good with pork chops by the way

Life Goals:
1 Go to Colorado Springs Colorado
2 Become a Psychologist
3 Blank
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Hello apple sauce. Okay, I'm back, but I wot be on a whole lot in the next while do to life (Stupid reality :p)

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Welcome, Apple Sauce! :D I am glad you are here.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Hey Applesauce! Pleasure to meet you :D Are you unsweetened? ;)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Welcome to the ToO, Apple Sauce! :truce: Glad to have you here! \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

[bogart]Pork chops and... apple sauce![/bogart]

Greetings and salutations, Apple Sauce.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Loverly Light
Lurker

Post by Loverly Light »

Um, hello everyone!
I've been a fan of AIO for as long as I can remember, and just got re-interested in it. Since I love doing things on the internet, I found this site and looked through a lot of the threads and I thought I might like to join, so... yeah. As you can tell, I'm kinda shy and I like to ramble incessantly. (Oh, and pretty much everyone I know I real life, including myself, consider me the weirdest person on the face of the planet, so... yeah. Just a warning.)
So, that's pretty much it. I really love writing and drawing (I've been writing since I was 4-5 years old, and drawing since the beginning of November. ^^"), besides Adventures in Odyssey I also love the video game series Mega Man, I really love fictional romantic couples, and I can be something of a fangirl (especially for Richard Maxwell ^^").
And lastly and most importantly, while I grew up in a Christian household, I never really was a Christian until I dedicated my life to Christ a few months ago. So yes, I'm pretty excited about that. ^^
(Er... sorry for that long post... I know I ramble too much...)
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Loverly Light wrote:Um, hello everyone!
I've been a fan of AIO for as long as I can remember, and just got re-interested in it. Since I love doing things on the internet, I found this site and looked through a lot of the threads and I thought I might like to join, so... yeah. As you can tell, I'm kinda shy and I like to ramble incessantly. (Oh, and pretty much everyone I know I real life, including myself, consider me the weirdest person on the face of the planet, so... yeah. Just a warning.)
So, that's pretty much it. I really love writing and drawing (I've been writing since I was 4-5 years old, and drawing since the beginning of November. ^^"), besides Adventures in Odyssey I also love the video game series Mega Man, I really love fictional romantic couples, and I can be something of a fangirl (especially for Richard Maxwell ^^").
And lastly and most importantly, while I grew up in a Christian household, I never really was a Christian until I dedicated my life to Christ a few months ago. So yes, I'm pretty excited about that. ^^
We welcome rambling. Thats why we call it a message board. Anyway, good to have you. Welcome to the board.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Hi there! :wave:

Welcome to the ToO - it's nice to meet you! I think you'll find plenty of fellow Richard Maxwell fans to talk to here. ;)

And how wonderful that you recently became a Christian! That's always exciting news to share with others. \:D/

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Apple Sauce
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Apple Sauce »

Wow i feel welcome :wave:
Apple Sauce, Good with pork chops by the way

Life Goals:
1 Go to Colorado Springs Colorado
2 Become a Psychologist
3 Blank
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I've never had applesauce, but I like apples, so on that note, it's very nice to meet you, Apple Sauce \:D/

Till the end of the line.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

You've....You've never had APPLESAUCE!? APPLESAUCE!? What kind of....of, uh,....are you!? I just made homemade applesauce yesterday! Dawng, I need to send you some; you're life is missing something critical...
Regis Blackbeard wrote:
Loverly Light wrote:Um, hello everyone!
We welcome rambling. Thats why we call it a message board. Anyway, good to have you. Welcome to the board.
Agreed. Rambling is 'kay. Calutations and Welcome to the ToO youself, Loverly Light, by the way :D Haha, you sound a lot like me :) No, I mean, like scary like me.....are you me? :O!!!! I'm not even being funny, what you just wrote sounds to the letter like me....you're awesome!! \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Ben Linus wrote:You've....You've never had APPLESAUCE!? APPLESAUCE!? What kind of....of, uh,....are you!? I just made homemade applesauce yesterday! Dawng, I need to send you some; you're life is missing something critical...
*sigh* it's okay, Ben, don't have a meltdown. And I fail to see how never having applesauce is something so critical, but no matter. If I ever meet you in person, then you'll have to make me homemade applesauce so I can try it \:D/ :yes:

Till the end of the line.