Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Jesus' Princess wrote:I'm so tired, I went running today, on a riverside trail and I did 3 miles in 27 minutes \:D/
Wow! Nice work, JP.
Sapphire wrote:This weekend I have a musical I perform in. I'm not that nervous about if I memorized my lines and songs, but I am extremely nervous about my solo. It's a very, very small one, and I didn't even audition with a song. Anyway, let's just say there was a reason why I didn't audition with a song. I don't know what it is, but every time I am singing by myself my voice gets very quiet. I going to try to be louder, and hopefully, I will be...
I can sing louder when I'm by myself, but when I sing in front of people...
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Joanne wrote:So my sister just called.

And had some news....

... guess what?

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!! \:D/

This will be my third niece or nephew. I currently am hoping for a boy because she has two girls already, but whatever it happens to be it will be thoroughly loved and cherished. Aaaah... I'm so excited. \:D/
I don't have any nieces or nephews, because my siblings are the only kids on this side of the family. I have 11 cousins on the other side of the family, and two of them have kids, but I don't think that quite counts.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

And had some news....

... guess what?

This will be my third niece or nephew. I currently am hoping for a boy because she has two girls already, but whatever it happens to be it will be thoroughly loved and cherished. Aaaah... I'm so excited. \:D/

YAYY!! Congrats, Joanne! That's SO awesome! \:D/
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

And had some news....

... guess what?

Yay!! That is so awesome \:D/
Sapphire wrote:This weekend I have a musical I perform in. I'm not that nervous about if I memorized my lines and songs, but I am extremely nervous about my solo. It's a very, very small one, and I didn't even audition with a song. Anyway, let's just say there was a reason why I didn't audition with a song. I don't know what it is, but every time I am singing by myself my voice gets very quiet. I going to try to be louder, and hopefully, I will be...
I know how you feel Sapphire, I used to be the exact same way.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I know everyone says you'll enjoy it later on, but I don't think I will. At least I'm getting some concepts.....My grandma came over and we spent over an hour on long multiplication and some division facts. And then on monday I have a 3-page review. Fun. :roll:
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Helovesus wrote:Life. Bleh. Let's see. Right now is like the only down time I have. It of course is being spent listening the Bible and on Te ToO. :- anywho. Life is crazy. My best friend was here last weekend and this whole week I've been doing homework. School's done for me on the 25th so I need to take my finals and such. I coul go on about how busy June is going to be but I won't. :-
I know how this is. *facepalm* My family/friends are like, 'I can't wait for summer, it'll be nice to get a break from things. \:D/ ' It all sounds good, I wish it would actually work that way. ;)
Aww, I pray everything will go well! :D I sing very softly too. Sunny and Josh can testify. xD What day this weekend? :)

And had some news....

... guess what?

So happy for you, girl. :D
Jehoshaphat wrote:I know how you feel Joanne I am an uncle 4 times over. My sister-in-law is actually due with her first kid, a little girl, any day now and I am REALLY EXCITED! And my other sister is having her first kid in October. I hope it is a boy because I already have 3 nieces and NO nephews.
That. Is. Awesome. ;)

Today my brother received the complete sixth season of Doctor Who via mail, from Lisa's brother. Life is very good right now. :inlove: Aaaaleeeex Kingston.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you for all of the understanding and prayers. I really appreciate it. TKD, I perform tonight and Saturday afternoon.

Congratulations, Joanne on being an aunt...again! :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

The Kings Daughter wrote:Doctor Watson can't do it for you? :noway:
Well, he COULD. But he always leaves the house at 6:30 am and gets home around 5...I'd hate for him to have 2 hours of weedeating to do after supper. O:) Plus it's my job, and I dislike other people doing my jobs. :-
Anyway, I asked my mom and we agreed for me to skip it this week! Yay! \:D/ So I weeded flower beds instead. Which is a lot better for my allergies.

And had some news....

... guess what?

Congratulations! That's so exciting! :D

Well, today has been my baking day, and I just have some labeling to do and signs to print out for tomorrow and I'll be done. I was hoping a lady from last week would call or email me to order a whole cheesecake to pick up tomorrow, she seemed really interested. Alas, no order. *sigh* Unless she orders at the last minute tonight, in which case I would go into panic mode to get it ready. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

The musical went wonderful tonight! I tried my best to sing loudly, but my mom said that she could still barely hear me (and she was sitting near the front). I was also extremely nervous and hesitant when it came time for me to sing. The good news is that I could actually hear myself sing over the music. That's the loudest I have sung my solo yet. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be less nervous and hesitant and will be able to sing even louder. Other than that, the musical was great! We all knew most of our lines and the songs. It was a great night! (I may post a link to where you all can watch the musical...)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Yay! Do you sing into a microphone or just into the room? That would be fun to see a link! :)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Jesus' Princess wrote:Yay! Do you sing into a microphone or just into the room? That would be fun to see a link! :)
I just sing into the room. I wasn't the only one who had a soft voice. Two other girls were having trouble singing loudly too, but I think they were still louder than I was. There where other microphones, but not where we were singing it at that time.That would be the one thing I would change. We need a microphone there.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

UEFA Champion's League final TODAY. Come on Chelsea. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Sapphire wrote:The musical went wonderful tonight! I tried my best to sing loudly, but my mom said that she could still barely hear me (and she was sitting near the front). I was also extremely nervous and hesitant when it came time for me to sing. The good news is that I could actually hear myself sing over the music. That's the loudest I have sung my solo yet. Hopefully, tomorrow I will be less nervous and hesitant and will be able to sing even louder. Other than that, the musical was great! We all knew most of our lines and the songs. It was a great night! (I may post a link to where you all can watch the musical...)
Yay! I hope it goes well today, Sapphire!

And had some news....

... guess what?

Congrats Joanne! \:D/
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you, Sunshine! It went great! And, I was able to sing loudly! My mom said my voice was trembling, but I still did it. I am so happy. I will post a link to the musical when I get it. I'm sad that it's over, but it was an amazing experience.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Sapphire wrote:Thank you, Sunshine! It went great! And, I was able to sing loudly! My mom said my voice was trembling, but I still did it. I am so happy. I will post a link to the musical when I get it. I'm sad that it's over, but it was an amazing experience.
Yay!! :highfive: I'm so glad it went well :)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I completed a week of volunteering at the Ranch :) there were some great kids and the other wranglers were awesome. I had fun riding horses again \:D/ and painting one of them for the show today (when the kids' parents come). Alas, now the horse program is only every Saturday, which gives me more free time, but I'll miss going every day. I'm tired after a long week *thud*

Till the end of the line.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Awkward moment when husband and wife have the same fb profile picture, and you accidentally post a girlie post on the husband's status. o.O He's one of our pastors, too. :P

Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

The Kings Daughter wrote:Awkward moment when husband and wife have the same fb profile picture, and you accidentally post a girlie post on the husband's status. o.O He's one of our pastors, too. :P
Oops. :p

Our cell phone has been randomly calling people, so I've been getting calls all day from people on our contact list asking why we called and left a random message :anxious: (it would record our conversations that we were having, since we didn't know it was calling anyone :p ) its been funny actually, but I've gotten to catch up with a few people at least \:D/
Last edited by Jesus' Princess on Sat May 19, 2012 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Well Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are finals but also the last week before summer. However; I do have to go back to school on Saturday to play for graduation.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:Well Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday are finals but also the last week before summer. However; I do have to go back to school on Saturday to play for graduation.
Ooh, what do you play? \:D/
Jesus' Princess wrote:Our cell phone has been randomly calling people, so I've been getting calls all day from people on our contact list asking why we called and left a random message :anxious: (it would record our conversations that we were having, since we didn't know it was calling anyone :p ) its been funny actually, but I've gotten to catch up with a few people at least \:D/
Hey, my dad's phone manages to do that quite often! :P I'm glad you got to catch up a little, though. :D

Laura, how long do your allergies usually last? :(