Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:Today I played piano for *tries to catch breath* 6 hours...... and I finally made it to the Bible study I'm doing, it's been 4 weeks, so that was fun. Oh, and I did science. That's the extent of my day today... Just now getting home :(
O.o Dearie, you need a day off.
I most certainly do... however, today I sang for 4 hours, did science, and rode in the car... Our family has been tracking a CD in a studio, but due to a really loud dog/traffic/etc.. I had to retrack piano and some vocals. it's been a fun week :P
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you for praying! I barely passed, but I passed! \:D/ I think I would have done better if my teacher wasn't constantly talking during my entire test...She was teaching a class (which meant she had to talk the whole time) and had me take the test in the same room. I can't concentrate very well when it is loud or noisy. If I studied harder, I probably would have done better too, however I was very busy this week, and frankly, I lacked motivation to study for this test. I studied hard, but I could have studied harder. I has just wanted to get this class done and over with because I am really only doing this for necessity and more independence. I was not doing it for enjoyment or some type of rite of passage. If it was up to me, I would much rather not drive, but in this world, you almost have to know how to drive. I also think if the test came with a letter grade or some type of percentage I would have been more motivated. Yes, I am a very academic focused person...I need to develop my motivation for life skills. Hehe. Okay, I am going to stop rambling now.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Sapphire wrote:Thank you for praying! I barely passed, but I passed! \:D/ I think I would have done better if my teacher wasn't constantly talking during my entire test...She was teaching a class (which meant she had to talk the whole time) and had me take the test in the same room. I can't concentrate very well when it is loud or noisy. If I studied harder, I probably would have done better too, however I was very busy this week, and frankly, I lacked motivation to study for this test. I studied hard, but I could have studied harder. I has just wanted to get this class done and over with because I am really only doing this for necessity and more independence. I was not doing it for enjoyment or some type of rite of passage. If it was up to me, I would much rather not drive, but in this world, you almost have to know how to drive. I also think if the test came with a letter grade or some type of percentage I would have been more motivated. Yes, I am a very academic focused person...I need to develop my motivation for life skills. Hehe. Okay, I am going to stop rambling now.
Yay!! Good job Sapphire! \:D/
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Oh, Sapphire. You're so. .formal and. .Sapphire-like.

:anxious:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Marvin D. wrote:Oh, Sapphire. You're so. .formal and. .Sapphire-like.

:anxious:
What is that suppose to mean? :noway:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

You're always to the point, never rowdy, have the ability to ignore the last 15 posts that were spam posts in a thread and post on the topic, and so forth \:D/

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

How can someone "spam" this topic? O.o It's designed (you designed it) to let people talk about their day. So it encompasses all walks and talks of life.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

It's raining. \:D/ A lot. Send us all your extra peoples. :yes:
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Whitty Whit wrote:How can someone "spam" this topic? O.o It's designed (you designed it) to let people talk about their day. So it encompasses all walks and talks of life.
I'm sorry, but did I say this thread? ;)

Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I'm sorry, but you most certainly inferred it, if not explicitly said it. I implied. If I was wrong to imply anything, ignore my post. But hey. It's still true. :noway:
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Today was pretty boring. I wrote a bit of my book (a novel I've been working on for many years), did some portfolio pages, fed calves, and helped make cheese. Then it started raining, so I headed inside to check out things here!
(Note: these things were not written in chronological order)
Pretty normal day, overall.
Last edited by Astronomer on Thu May 10, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

My brother has the flu! :mad: I really, really, really hope that I don't catch it, because it has been many years since I have thrown up (so many that I don't even remember how long it's been) and I would prefer to keep things that way. ;)

On an even more random note, today I tried Tim Hortons frozen raspberry lemonade on the recommendation of my best friend, and it was quite good. :yes: If you're Canadian or an American who lives near one of those lovely US Tim Hortons, you should give it a try. The small is only a dollar. \:D/ (Plus tax, I assume. I got an ice capp at the same time, so I didn't really pay attention.)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Marvin D. wrote:You're always to the point, never rowdy, have the ability to ignore the last 15 posts that were spam posts in a thread and post on the topic, and so forth \:D/
Ah, I see...Now was that a compliment or insult? ;)

I got 110% on my writing finals! :D I am so happy about that. The test was pretty easy for me probably because I love writing, English, and literature. So, that was the biggest highlight of my day. *Goes off dancing.* (Literally, I have ballet tonight. Hehe.)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Catspaw wrote:If you're Canadian or an American who lives near one of those lovely US Tim Hortons
We've got at least 8 here, if not more. I don't know how common they are elsewhere.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

I just checked my grades today and found out I did surprisingly well! I was so excited, I practically screamed the news to my mom. \:D/
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Catspaw wrote:On an even more random note, today I tried Tim Hortons frozen raspberry lemonade on the recommendation of my best friend, and it was quite good. :yes: If you're Canadian or an American who lives near one of those lovely US Tim Hortons, you should give it a try. The small is only a dollar. \:D/ (Plus tax, I assume. I got an ice capp at the same time, so I didn't really pay attention.)
It's sooo yummy!!!! I got one a couple days ago. The chicken salad wraps are pretty good too. When I get ice caps I always get them with chocolate milk cause they're better that way.

Oh hey guys. It's snowing. And hailing. And thundering.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

It's been a good day; I unpacked (finally, since I got home Monday ;) ), watched a recap of American Idol online, did dishes, and now I should organize all I unpacked, and plan how to paint a chair \:D/ I was way more productive today than yesterday...I was glued to my laptop, frying my brain with TV.

The weather has been warm and breezy; it was a bit cooler today but it's still nice.
Oh, and I start volunteering (to get service hours for school) at a horse ranch on Monday :) I'm a bit scared, but I hope it'll be fun, since I like horses :)

Till the end of the line.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I have determined since last friday I have spent more time outside of my home during the past week then at home. (this does not include sleeping.) I spent about 24 hrs. at school from friday morning to Sunday night and have been all over the place since :mad: one good thing this week was I got to see one of my former teachers who just gave birth to her first child 3 weeks ago :inlove: he was adorable ;)
My mom also thinks I might have Carpal tunnle syndrom in my wrists(I hope I don't :anxious: ) I have no idea how it would have come to be since I had time to be on the computer lately............... :-

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I actually had a genuinely good day today. Nothing exciting or out of the ordinary, but it was still good. I didn't have to fight depression or work to stay happy. I actually WAS happy. \:D/ Praise God!
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Joanne wrote:I actually had a genuinely good day today. Nothing exciting or out of the ordinary, but it was still good. I didn't have to fight depression or work to stay happy. I actually WAS happy. \:D/ Praise God!
I had the diametric opposite of this. :( I was gone all day selling curriculum. I was hauling around 17+ crates filled with textbooks, teacher's manuals, and other junk. Fortunately for me, my mom was the one selling the merchandise, so I didn't have to do much except set up her laptop. So I played flash games all day, listened to Musicbox Dancer, and helped my mom with her never-ceasing computer troubles. While that may sound fun, I was extremely tired (had to wake up at 5:00 to load the car, eat breakfast, drive there, set up, etc) and was really bored. I would sit at my computer, stare at my screen, and just do nothing until electrical impulses decided to move my body by themselves. We had several people come in, but since I wasn't selling the stuff, I didn't really talk to them. I would help them out if they needed it, but other than that, I would just sit there. At least we got Domino's pizza delivered. And apparently, they are now having garlic sauce with their pizza. \:D/ Their coolness level just went up some points.
#FOREVERKITTY