-ENVISION-

The better shop

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

:mecry: Come back, Snubs!!! :mecry:
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I'm back! With a new look and prices. \:D/ You'll also notice a bunch of new samples too. Oh, and know that even though I have new prices, I will still work with the person in terms of how much money they have. And depending on what you order, I may even give you a combo deal.

Tell me what you think of the new place and order something. :) Just note that you must be patient with me when ordering.
snubs wrote:NOTE: I will try to fill your orders as quickly as possible. But I don't have all the time in the world.
I do have other things to do other than the ToO. Meaning, you should be prepared to wait a week or more for your order.
I will try to fill your order sooner than that, but sometimes that doesn't happen. I ask that you please be patient, Thank you.
-snubs

Welcome to my new and improved shop, Envision!

Here's the place for you to envision something new! ;) So, take a look around, and get your imaginative mind working! :D One thing though, I do not do animated items anymore. I just don't have the patience to deal with that. On a rare occasion I may do some animation...but that's rare. :-

You may place your order here or PM me. Also, when I give you your order, it will be posted here and the codes PM’ed to you. If you would like that done differently, please verify.

When ordering a signature/avatar please make it clear if you would like your name on the signature and/or avatar. Also, if you ask for something random, you will probably end up with some kind of cool graphics design. ;) Note, that I don't really like it when people say "give me something random!" It would be more helpful if you at least have a theme.

(Standard signatures and avatars)
ImageImage

ImageImage

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

(Computer graphic signatures and avatars)
Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image

I have this thing, where you can order a rank bar (that actually looks like a bar. You can see examples below). They come in just about every color, and I can put some text (provided it is not to long) of your choice under it. Or, I can make you something more customized.

I make banners. But if you do not specify the size you want, it will more than likely end up being around 620x150.

NOTE:
I will try to fill your orders as quickly as possible. But I don't have all the time in the world.
I do have other things to do other than the ToO. Meaning, you should be prepared to wait a week or more for your order.
I will try to fill your order sooner than that, but sometimes that doesn't happen.
I ask that you please be patient, Thank you.
-snubs

(All signatures, avatars, rankbars, and banners posted above belong to snubs. You may NOT copy or use any of them unless permitted by snubs.)

And, I have some orders for some peoples. (They pre-ordered). And since you all ordered your items before I set my new prices, I'll be giving you a special deal. ;)

Woody:
Image_Image

Image_Image
^Sorry for the low quality on this one, but it's all I could find.

Image_Image

Lee: (Order via PM) I have two options for you.

Joanne: (Order via PM) You can pick which two you would like.

Image_Image

Image_Image

Image_Image
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

snubs, just looking at your work leaves me awed each time.

*is jealous*
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I'm putting in the first order! \:D/

Could you make me a logo for my ToO Fantasy Baseball team? Preferably something with Ron Santo. The team name is Ron's Cubbies. It would have to be 151x129. The last two turned out fantastic. And I'm willing to pay absolutely whatever. Thank you so much!
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I'd like a set something, with horses on it. One horse, multiple horses, I don't really care. And, I'd like my username on the signature. Sorry for not giving you much to work with. :)
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Can I have a set of dogs, please? Like the avatar a picture of a dog looking up and begging and the sig a picture of a bunch of dogs together or something? Thanks!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Enliven wrote:snubs, just looking at your work leaves me awed each time.

*is jealous*
Why thank you, Marvin. =]

Okay, I have your order ready, Joy, and I'm very pleased with the results. :)

Joy:
Image_Image

Knight Fisher and Buzz, I'm still working on your orders, so hang tight.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

You should be! On the sig, it has sort of a western theme going on. Pretty cool! I like the font you used. I thought it was amazing, as usual!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Hang on to what exactly? :-k
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I'ma back! I always like to make sure I have a good supply of sets. :yes:
I'd like a set with the words "total bookworm" and/or any cool and booky phrase. I'd like a tower of books with someone hidden behind them. Also, if you have any creative inspiration for background/words, feel free to add them in!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I just have to say, snubs, this shop is absolutely the coolest one on Crestwood. 5 stars all the way. ;)

\:D/

\:D/
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thank you, Lee! =]

Okay, I have all of your orders. Sorry for the long wait. Oh, and Joy, I couldn't make yours exactly like you said.

God's Daughter: (Order via PM)
Image_Image

Knight Fisher:

Buzz:
Image_Image

Joy:
Image_Image

ANNOUNCEMENT:

I hate to say this, but I am 'half way' closing my shop. I just can't keep up with orders, and it is sucking too much time away that I need. It is also not vital that I make sets and such for you all. Though it is fun, and I like making them, I just can't do it. That being said, what I mean by half way closing is, you MAY still submit orders HERE, and ONLY HERE (do not PM any orders, please), BUT, I cannot guarantee I will fill them. I may end up filling one order and not the other...or none at all. It will just depend on what I feel like. Also note that, IF I do fill your order, it could take as long as a day, a week, two weeks, or two months...or never. So keep that in mind when ordering.

To put it simply, I will only fill the orders I feel like filling. Meaning, if I feel like doing it, then I will, If I don't, then I wont. I am not trying to sound mean or anything, but that is the best I can offer at this time. I hope you all understand. If you have any questions regarding this, feel free to ask them here.

Thank you -snubs
Last edited by snubs on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

It's great, don't worry about it!
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

snubs, question, Where do you find all of these amazing photo's/ pictures that you use?

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Glad you like it, Joy. ;)

@ Gracy: I just search them on Bing. Just make sure the "Safe Search" is set to 'Strict.' Though, before warned, there has been inappropriate images that have getten past the filter. :x
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

snubs wrote:Glad you like it, Joy. ;)

@ Gracy: I just search them on Bing. Just make sure the "Safe Search" is set to 'Strict.' Though, before warned, there has been inappropriate images that have getten past the filter. :x
Thanks \:D/ Did you find the picture from Joy's set on there?

snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Graces4you wrote:
snubs wrote:@ Gracy: I just search them on Bing. Just make sure the "Safe Search" is set to 'Strict.' Though, before warned, there has been inappropriate images that have getten past the filter. :x
That picture might have been from Google...I think. I just typed in "books pictures" and "hiding behind books pictures"
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

snubs wrote:
Graces4you wrote:
snubs wrote:@ Gracy: I just search them on Bing. Just make sure the "Safe Search" is set to 'Strict.' Though, before warned, there has been inappropriate images that have getten past the filter. :x
That picture might have been from Google...I think. I just typed in "books pictures" and "hiding behind books pictures"
Many thanks \:D/ for answering my questions :highfive:

snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

No problem, Gracy. =]
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

snubs. I know you're busy. I know this is not important. But I love the stuff you make. Would you please make me a signature that has at least a blue streaking pattern and other stuff and preferably 50 pixels tall? I'll pay whatever you want to me to pay, considering I can't remember what you're new prices are.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY