What is the last movie you saw?

post it

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
God's Daughter
Not Implemented

Post by God's Daughter »

I love that show! Just not the last season. =P
Image]
My Online Family! \:D/
Sky, is my twin. ^_^
Lee, is my cousin.
I'm KF's awesome sister and he's my equally awesome brother!
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Gnomeo and Juliet, I found it quite humorous since I'm reading the play right now, I loved how there were so many references to Shakespeare and the lines in Romeo and Juliet.
A weed by any other name ;)

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

I watch and old movie by the name of The Law of Vengeance
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

We watched the first part of the John Adams miniseries.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Fellowship of the Ring and half of The Two Towers. \:D/ Hopefully I can finish the last half soon and move on to The Return of the King! :yes:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Thumbelina (1994)( it wasn't that good,but my friend was watching it when I stopped over at her house so I watched it with her) Though Will Ryan and Kenneth Mars are in it \:D/ Downton Abbey(one of those PBS shows from Masterpiece Classics) and a bit of Tangled.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Shennifer wrote:The second episode of Robin Hood, BBC show. I like it :D
It is absolutely awesome! I watched the final episode yesterday. Keep watching. \:D/

The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep. It didn't follow the book. Great movie.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Fellowship of the Ring and half of The Two Towers. \:D/ Hopefully I can finish the last half soon and move on to The Return of the King! :yes:
Once you finish them, you should find the extended versions and watch those. :- You'll never be able to watch the theatrical versions again.

The last movie I watched was "Intruder in the Dust" on TCM in honor of MLKJ. Very good. I love old movies. :inlove:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I've seen all the extended editions, and we own the extended of ROTK...unfortunately, the other two I watched when my aunt came to visit us and she took them back. :x My library only has the theatrical versions, so I have to content myself with those. :(
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Shennifer wrote:The second episode of Robin Hood, BBC show. I like it :D
:inlove: It only gets better with time. First three or four episodes are...not too great. But after that, the script writors are on a roll \:D/
God's_Daughter wrote:I love that show! Just not the last season. =P
Season three was bad :p In many respects. For one thing, Marian wasn't there. And they had the audacity to replace her with some blonde girl named Kate O:) And then there's Isabella. Oh, dear \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

I watched Courageous with some friends from my church last night, awesome movie. I loved the part about Javier playing the leader of a gang in the back seat of the police car, but the message of the whole movie was really good too. Then this morning I watched Obi wan Kenobi get shot by a sniper in the Clone Wars.
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Voyage of the Dawn Treader!
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I've been watching lots of episodes of The Andy Griffith Show. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I love The Andy Griffith Show. :)

I watched Doctor Who S3E4, aaand I'm forgetting what it's called. :P It had people who were taking like six years to drive twelve miles. It was weird. But then again, every Doctor Who episode is weird. :P

Also the other day I watched the audio commentaries for both Finding Nemo and Toy Story 2.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Oh, I loved that episode! And i forget the name as well =P The ending with the Face of Boe was AWESOME.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I think Gridlock is the word you're looking for, Marvin. :yes:

I finished the end of the BBC Robin Hood series. It was a sad and lovely and momentous occasion.

Till the end of the line.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Warrior. It was really good.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Actually I'm half watching it now. Cars 2! \:D/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I watched two Doctor Who episodes last night...because I was bored :|

Doctor Who, Season 2, Episode 1 (The Christmas Invasion) and Doctor Who, Season 2, Episode 2 (New Earth).
*insert provocative quote here*
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I was sick yesterday, so I watched Monsters Inc., The Little Mermaid and A Bug's Life.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother