What is the last movie you saw?

post it

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Yesterday I watched Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin and The Tigger Movie. I love Pooh. :inlove: And now I have the Tigger song stuck in my head...
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

Edward Scissorhands on Netflix! I just realized it is kind of a Christmas movie. Also they seem to be putting more Christmas-themed movies on Instant.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Lord of the Flies, the black and white version from the 50's I think, I loved it, but the ending was horrible(Both movie and book)
and West Side Story :inlove: I love the music.
Last edited by Graces4you on Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Muppet Treasure Island was the lovely movie I watched tonight! \:D/ Good times. I really, really love that movie. I would love to have the soundtrack, but it seems very difficult to get these days. :(
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Horton Hears a Who!
I meant what I said, I said what I meant an elephant is faithful 100%! and a persons a person no matter how small!

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Veggie Tales: The Star of Christmas. I love that one :) right now some of my siblings and cousins are watching Milo and Otis, and so I'm half watching that while I'm on here.
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

Believe in Me greeat movie!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Part of Gone With the Wind. AMC was running it the other night. I've seen that movie so many times that I did not watch it all the way through.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

The Muppets, lol. \:D/

It made me think of EB. :(
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

The Christmas Child

The first Christmas of the season \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Jesus' Princess wrote:Veggie Tales: The Star of Christmas. I love that one :) right now some of my siblings and cousins are watching Milo and Otis, and so I'm half watching that while I'm on here.
Aw I remember watching Milo and Otis as a kid! I loved it. :)

I last saw the Doctor Who episode Father's Day with my family. They all liked it \:D/

Till the end of the line.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The very first Star Wars movie (with Mark Hamil) is on Spike right now.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Ryan Matlock
Level 4, Adventures in Odyssey Collector

Post by Ryan Matlock »

Yesterday, my family and I watched "The Christmas Card". It is a movie about a soldier who gets a card from overseas and then, when on leave from the Army, ends up visiting the same town mentioned in the letter. It is a great Christian movie! :)

~~~RyanCummings, Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Kronks new Groove
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Laurie wrote:The very first Star Wars movie (with Mark Hamil) is on Spike right now.
:inlove:

I saw The Muppets in the other day...it was so hilariously dumb \:D/ And I laughed a little too loudly at Selena Gomez. I think I made a couple of her fans pretty angry :p

Then I saw Hugo last night. SUCH. A. GREAT. FILM :shock: Amazing soundtrack, great acting, such an original storyline. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
*insert provocative quote here*
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

The first episode of Stargate: Atlantis. It was ok, but I'm hoping it gets better as the series goes on.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Then I saw Hugo last night. SUCH. A. GREAT. FILM :shock: Amazing soundtrack, great acting, such an original storyline. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
It's out!?! :shock: The book is awesome. I definitely want to see this.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Knight Fisher wrote:
IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Then I saw Hugo last night. SUCH. A. GREAT. FILM :shock: Amazing soundtrack, great acting, such an original storyline. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
It's out!?! :shock: The book is awesome. I definitely want to see this.
It will be two of the greatest hours of your life \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Arthur Christmas in theaters. The Conspirator on my laptop. Wall-E and Water for Elephants at home during Thanksgiving.

Arthur Christmas on Sunday - it was so cute! And Arthur is adorable. Didn't know James Mcavoy could talk in other languages - I'm sure he practiced. lkajsldkfjaklsjdf And sing in another language. I'm pretty much dead from the cute. :P It had a good moral to it and I'm glad I saw it.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Cars 2.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.