What is the last movie you saw?

post it

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Yes it is! So you don't have an excuse. :noway:
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

We need a Netflix Instant thread for people to recommend things to other people. >_>
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Except I don't have Netflix. :( Wait why aren't you watching Robin Hood?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Everyone should watch Robin Hood \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Lord of the flies- the old and better one and Up.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

The first half of Gattaca, which scarred me for life but has a pretty cool title when you think about what the film entails.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I watched a movie called Johnny Tremain, which was based on the book Johnny Tremain. (creative, right?) It was okay, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who read the book and liked it.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

"The Muppet Movie" (1979) to get ready for the new Muppets movie coming out next week! \:D/ Good times.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Doctor Who, Season 1, Episode 1.

This was my first time ever watching a complete Doctor Who episode....(Lisa encouraged me to watch a half of one last year.)

I was extremely disappointed.

In all honesty, if every episode is as lame as this first one was, I'll think I'll pass on this quote "amazingly-epic series" altogether :x
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:Doctor Who, Season 1, Episode 1.

This was my first time ever watching a complete Doctor Who episode....(Lisa encouraged me to watch a half of one last year.)

In all honesty, if every episode is as lame as this first one was, I'll think I'll pass on this quote "amazingly-epic series" altogether :x
Believe me, it gets better. It might not seem like it at first, but even in the first season of weirdness and crummy CGI there are good episodes. I can relate to feeling disappointed (I started with watching Blink and then went to Season 1; talk about some disappointment.) But if you don't want to continue, I understand. Just know that it honestly does get better and that it's worth it :) (and I'd suggest skipping Aliens of London :- )

Till the end of the line.
gunblader3
Found

Post by gunblader3 »

"Hachi" and "Marley and Me"

Well done movies, but such sad ones as well (since I'm a dog lover).
Children are pure, they know who's the strongest. ~ Mask de Smith
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

gunblader3 wrote:"Hachi" and "Marley and Me"

Well done movies, but such sad ones as well (since I'm a dog lover).
Wait - Hachi? weird, my brothers and dad just watched that on Friday. For me, Veggie Tales with my sister Gracie, we watched Dave and the Giant Pickle, and The Esther one. (I forget what it is called)
TigerintheShadows

"Esther: The Girl Who Became Queen". That's a good one. I love the puppy song. \:D/
Catspaw wrote:"The Muppet Movie" (1979) to get ready for the new Muppets movie coming out next week! \:D/ Good times.
I once watched "The Muppet Christmas Carol" while doing math homework. As a matter of fact, I watch a lot of things while doing math homework. Good times to be had by all. \:D/ It's been a while since I've seen "The Muppet Movie", but I think I should try to see the new one. It sounds like win.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

TigerintheShadows wrote:"Esther: The Girl Who Became Queen". That's a good one. I love the puppy song.
Yes, thank you!
Wow, I can't do anything during math, much less watch a movie. Lucky you \:D/
TigerintheShadows

Yeah, I'll sit there by my computer, turn on the TV, pop in an Avatar: The Last Airbender DVD (or something of the sort), and so my math homework. And when I can't do that, I go up to my room and listen to AIO and do my homework there. \:D/
AIO tumblr sideblog
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

TigerintheShadows wrote:Yeah, I'll sit there by my computer, turn on the TV, pop in an Avatar: The Last Airbender DVD (or something of the sort), and so my math homework. And when I can't do that, I go up to my room and listen to AIO and do my homework there. \:D/
Nice! I cant even listen to my brothers have a conversation, or background music without getting distracted. Math is not one of my strongest subjects, if you can't tell.
TigerintheShadows

Mine neither. I just take lots of notes and plug in numbers to formulae. \:D/ And if I don't know how to do it, I'm like, "Hey, he'll cover it tomorrow when we go over it."
AIO tumblr sideblog
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Priest.

My word. And they're going to make a sequel, I'm sure. ](*,)

And before that Red for the second time. Now that is a pretty decent film. :yes:
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Shennifer wrote:

Believe me, it gets better. It might not seem like it at first, but even in the first season of weirdness and crummy CGI there are good episodes. I can relate to feeling disappointed (I started with watching Blink and then went to Season 1; talk about some disappointment.) But if you don't want to continue, I understand. Just know that it honestly does get better and that it's worth it :) (and I'd suggest skipping Aliens of London :- )
Dat's what everyone keeps saying :x

I'm just really impatient and want it to improve immediately! :mad:

In other news, I watched Season 1, Episode 2 last night \:D/ I'm gonna skip to Season 3 and see if it's any better :p
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

IDANCE4JESUS wrote:
Shennifer wrote:

Dat's what everyone keeps saying :x

I'm just really impatient and want it to improve immediately! :mad:

In other news, I watched Season 1, Episode 2 last night \:D/ I'm gonna skip to Season 3 and see if it's any better :p
No. Don't Skip to Season 3! You'll miss a lot of good stuff. (From season 1, I'd suggest Father's Day for sentimental reasons and the two parter at the end for adventure) And believe me, Season 2 honestly does get way better; better CGI, David Tenant, it really does get better. I want you to believe me.
I definitely empathize with your desire for it to improve immediately; that was definitely what i thought at first too. But stick it out! you won't regret it.

Till the end of the line.