The Truth Behind the Legend

...I am not THE Top Crusader, afterall.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
TC JKDguy
Lurker

Post by TC JKDguy »

Dont worry guys, You havent scared me off! It would take quite a lot to do that! But yeah, Top is right, Im away at college, and it does take alot of my time....(that, and ebay shopping, sleeping, eating, and plotting).

I dont really have anything else to say....unless you just want to ask me, that is, and i'll be glad to shout profane things while i type in this box here!

so yeah....till next time,

~JKDguy
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

You know....it's the plotting part that scares me :bolt:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

jessicado wrote:I haven't before....but I sure do now!!!!!!

Sorry about your paper....in the same boat here!!!!! What's yours on? Maybe I can use it..... O:)

Have you ever just wanted to hide in your own closet for no reason?
I have to write a short story for my fiction writing class... about a delusional guy who thinks he's an angel, and is trying to protect this one girl, who he is pretty much stalking. So basically, its my autobiography, except for the angel delusion, stalking, and girl parts.

I did hide in my closet, for no reason, as a child... :-s
TC JKDguy
Lurker

Post by TC JKDguy »

oh c'mon everybody plots! You plot what clothes to wear! What food to eat!
BUT!!!
There is a dark side to plotting.....a side hidden in the shadows! (hence, the dark!) that is a time for sitting around rubbing chin's and murmuring "hmmmm...."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

So tell us, what is TTC really like when he isn't demonstarting his attempt to imitate a sane person, and failing miserably?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

HA!!! My sources on MSN tell me that he went to play a computer game, so you'll never know, NEVER!!!! :badgrin:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Well, eventually the truth will be revealed, I'm sure. We're patient people - we'll wait. You cannot control all forever, Top. Your mysterious reign of strangeness may not last forever. O:)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Strike me down, and I will become more useless than you can possibly imagine!
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Hmmm....I tried many different angles to see if your paper would work for my calss....but nope. I think yours sounds a lot funner (I DON"T CARE ABOUT GRAMMAR!!!!! FUNNER THIS!!) to write. Story of my life. So I'll write yours, and you can write my Comparative/Contrast essay for writing. Or if that is not up your alley--I have a great argumentative Shakespeare paper on Othello to write. Or perhaps, if for some reason, none of those please your fancy, I have a Business Law paper on Civil law that is gonna be a blast!!! Come on--this offer won't last forever!!!

And yes....JKD. I do plot.....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :-$ It's our secret. Hmmmm.....a game sounds fun.

OK--I vow I will not look here for the next 15 minutes. I am going to write at least one paragraph!!!!! :cry:

[/i]
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Sure I'll write your papers... I mean, they sound like a trip to an amusement park, marrying the woman of my dreams, winning a billion dollars, and getting a new pair of socks all rolled into one activity!! \:D/
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I'm back!!! 20 something mintues and 4 paragraphs!

Soooooooomebody stop me!!!

Top--we both know you are exaggerating. Everyone knows that my papers are so much more exciting than anything you mentioned. I know you are grateful for me providing you with this opportunity. Don't worry! I still left all of the previous mentioned topics for you to do! I am actually working on an persuasive speech for speech class. I didn't want to steal any of your fun. (On a side note--my speech is turning out awesome. I am trying to persuade my class to go to clown college...... :D Then for my informative speech I have to do, I am going to teach everyone how to count cards. Booyah Grandma.)

Ok--so get going on my papers, and I'll write you stalking delusional angle autobiography. :D
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Speaking of not doing work and being here instead, sometime in the next week me and a classmate have to write a documentary. Of course, we haven't spoken in over a week, when this was assigned.

I'm in trouble.

-Jonathan
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I have a great idea for a topic.....it involves an autobiography about this guy who is delusional and thinks he is an angel and stalks chicks. Why don't you work on that and then check back with me and I'll give you my opinion.

(Oh man am I awesome! I will dupe Jonathan into doing Top's story..........which I will trade to Top for my Shakespeare essay, business paper and the comaprison/contrast essay. Maybe I have been learning from Iago in Othello! Aren't you all so proud of me? :-$ but don't let Top or Jonathan know........)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

That sounds like a perfect plan!!! :shock:

(Man, I wish I could read small print :()
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

jessicado wrote:Actually that does explain alot.......here all along we just thought you had multiple personalities.

WHY WON'T MY WHISTLE EMOTICON THINGY WORK!!!!!!!!!? :evil:
Instead of clicking on the smiley, you have to type it in. Scroll over it to find out what to type in...

Or you could just copy and paste this:

Code: Select all

:-
;)

Sarah
TC JKDguy
Lurker

Post by TC JKDguy »

Catspaw wrote:So tell us, what is TTC really like when he isn't demonstarting his attempt to imitate a sane person, and failing miserably?
Well he's a pretty nice guy in all respects, actually!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!! :shame: :noway:
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

The Top Crusader wrote:That sounds like a perfect plan!!! :shock:

(Man, I wish I could read small print :()

GREAT!!!! OK, Jonathan....err I mean I'm all done with your paper. So you just give me mine and I'll give you yours. It's been great doing business with you!!!!

Sarah: Thanks! I didn't know what to type to make the smiley guy! I even tried looking it up online, but then whatever I tried didn't work.......I finally just posted the http as an image. Being the whistle master is hard work.....
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

TC JKDguy wrote:
Catspaw wrote:So tell us, what is TTC really like when he isn't demonstarting his attempt to imitate a sane person, and failing miserably?
Well he's a pretty nice guy in all respects, actually!
how can we be sure that TTC didn't bribe you to say that?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Because I keep my money, so some day I can go swimming in my money bin.