The Officeal Describe Yourself Thread

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

I'm four and a half feet tall. I weigh 30 kg. I have black hair till my shoulders. It's curls around my chin. I have black eyes. I not thin nor fat. I have pretty pink glasses which always slides down and makes me look old. I look small for my ager. People who see me think I'm eight. I look well.....Chinese, with Malaysian bits. I never wear anything shorter than my knee. I am quite tan due to the all year round hot hot hot weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

hakeber wrote:I'm four and a half feet tall. I weigh 30 kg. I have black hair till my shoulders. It's curls around my chin. I have black eyes. I not thin nor fat. I have pretty pink glasses which always slides down and makes me look old. I look small for my ager. People who see me think I'm eight. I look well.....Chinese, with Malaysian bits. I never wear anything shorter than my knee. I am quite tan due to the all year round hot hot hot weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sound cute. :D I wish I had curly hair...
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Fenix wrote:Sorry I ll explain. I am not a nice person, infact i m kinda on the mean side. Thanks for thinking so kindly of me guys.
Most mean people don't say sorry. From what I have seen your not a mean person.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

AIOFan11 wrote:
hakeber wrote:I'm four and a half feet tall. I weigh 30 kg. I have black hair till my shoulders. It's curls around my chin. I have black eyes. I not thin nor fat. I have pretty pink glasses which always slides down and makes me look old. I look small for my ager. People who see me think I'm eight. I look well.....Chinese, with Malaysian bits. I never wear anything shorter than my knee. I am quite tan due to the all year round hot hot hot weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're so cute too, AIOF. Yay for the little ToO girls! :inlove: :D
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Frank wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:
lol! Very true, Frank!

You know, habaker, you have very good typing skills for a 10-year old! I mean, when I was ten, we had just gotten e-mail, so I didn't type at all yet! I mean, I wasn't on the computer at all! :shock: It's hard to believe that there was such a time in my life! :anxious:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Evil Chick wrote:
Frank wrote:
AIOFan11 wrote:
lol! Very true, Frank!

You know, habaker, you have very good typing skills for a 10-year old! I mean, when I was ten, we had just gotten e-mail, so I didn't type at all yet! I mean, I wasn't on the computer at all! :shock: It's hard to believe that there was such a time in my life! :anxious:
I know...I cannot remember typing at all when I was a child. And I was so not as mature as all the little ToO girls here! Maybe the times have changed. (In such a short time! Aaahh! EC, we're sooo old!!!!) :D
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Frank wrote:I know...I cannot remember typing at all when I was a child. And I was so not as mature as all the little ToO girls here! Maybe the times have changed. (In such a short time! Aaahh! EC, we're sooo old!!!!) :D
Like, totally, dude! I mean, when I look at my little siblings (6, 7, and 9), and see how much they play on the computer, and then I think that we didn't even have a computer when I was 6, we had like a typewriter, and that was cool, and then we got this Atari... Oh, dude... :boohoo:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Ataris were cool. I didn't get a computer at all til 1997, and got interenet in 1999. I didn't learn how to type until early 2001 (and I'm glad I did).

-Jonathan
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Evil Chick wrote:
Frank wrote:I know...I cannot remember typing at all when I was a child. And I was so not as mature as all the little ToO girls here! Maybe the times have changed. (In such a short time! Aaahh! EC, we're sooo old!!!!) :D
Like, totally, dude! I mean, when I look at my little siblings (6, 7, and 9), and see how much they play on the computer, and then I think that we didn't even have a computer when I was 6, we had like a typewriter, and that was cool, and then we got this Atari... Oh, dude... :boohoo:
I have played atari! It is SO fun!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Jonathan wrote:Ataris were cool. I didn't get a computer at all til 1997, and got interenet in 1999. I didn't learn how to type until early 2001 (and I'm glad I did).

-Jonathan
Yeah, well, they were cool back then...

We got our first real computer in like 1997, and we got internet pretty much right away, for e-mail (although not that many people had e-mail back then...), but we didn't get DSL and a flat-rate till 2003, which was also when I was actually allowed to go on the internet! I really learned to type around that time.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

David O wrote:6'0"
Brown Eyes on average days
Green Eyes during exciting times
Fair skin - with a farmers tan
Short brown hair - often slightly spiked
155 lbs (thank goodness it's not 195 anymore... :) )
farmers tan :^o *laughs uncontrollably*
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I'm:
about 5'0"
Brownish-auburnish wavy hair
Blue-Gray-Green eyes
Really fair skin
107 pounds
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Evil Chick wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Ataris were cool. I didn't get a computer at all til 1997, and got interenet in 1999. I didn't learn how to type until early 2001 (and I'm glad I did).

-Jonathan
There are times I enjoy nostalga for such things, so I still think they're cool \:D/
Lonesome Dove
Probably not a NPC

Post by Lonesome Dove »

I be ... around a happy 5'5", with golden blonde/sometimes redish hair. I have violet eyes and I weigh somewhere in the 140 area. My hair is usually straight, but on a cheerful day I'll curl it.
18:36 <Katilyn>: *somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: **somehting
18:36 <Katilyn>: ...
18:36 <Katilyn>: ***something
Image Image
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Hehe, good ol' days when we didn't have a computer...or internet...but i do love my comp and internet now...just sayin' those days were good...

Anyway, I am:

Average height
Average weight
I have hair
I have sleep-filled eyes as i write this
I am average in general
Have a few random scars on my legs from crazy stuff
Elven ears
Fairly white teeth
Normal nose
Big mouth when i yawn...but otherwise average

Yep, that about describes me!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
1forjc
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by 1forjc »

Skin: fair
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue
Hight: almost 5'5
Weight: around 108 lbs
Etc. umm, big smile :D
*screams and runs away*
The Artful Dodger
Still standing tall

Post by The Artful Dodger »

Skin: light, slightly tanned
Hair: Chestnut brown with Eowyn curls
Eyes: really dark brown, so dark that it's sometimes hard to see where my pupils begin.
Hight: 5' 4 1/2"
Weight: 122 lbs
Other: I have 7 or 8 scars, most on my knees, one from a burn :(

Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said, 'goodbye.' And you were like, 'no, wait.' And then I was all, 'we pretended we were going to murder you.' That was great...
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Jonathan wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:

-Jonathan
There are times I enjoy nostalga for such things, so I still think they're cool \:D/
Sometimes, I guess... I wonder if our old atari still exists somewhere in our attic or something. I should ask my dad. :D