I demand the return of....

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Do you want Harlow Doyle to return to Odyssey?

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes: 37

Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

I demand the return of....the McKay's! The McKay's weren't finished yet. They deserve to come back. I mean, there's his mom, and is Grady even an official Christian? His character was developing, and then they throw him out the window? I'm no great fan of the McKay's. They are a good family, but not the best. However, they need a finish, a closing.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Yeah, Grady's an official Christian. He prayed with Wooton at the end of "The Highest Stakes, Part 2"
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:Yeah, Grady's an official Christian. He prayed with Wooton at the end of "The Highest Stakes, Part 2"
heh, I just listened to that episode last night. Grady is an official christian :yes:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have to admit that I would like to have the McKays come back. I liked Grady and his sister.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

Grady! PUH-LEASE!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Aha, okay, in all seriousness, Grady and his family NEED to return. They had four episodes with their father back, and then relaunched...
What happened? No McKays. No story of the struggles and hardships that followed. No more journey of Christianity, or for some, non...
I was incredibly disappointed when I heard the last episode with them, and then found out that they were to never be heard from again, when they had JUST got to that huge story arc climax... and then left us hanging by a thread.

Now, as this thread says, I DEMAND the return of the MCKAYS!!
merp.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

i didnt like grady i did like his sister.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.