The origin of your username

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

Mine comes from my favorite book by Neil Gaiman. The title of the book itself is Neverwhere, and Ingress is a character in the book. Ingress is the younger sister of the book's female protagonist who is named Door. For a majority of the book Door believes that her entire family was killed, but just before the big bad is defeated she learns that Ingress was not killed, but kidnapped and is being held prisoner somewhere. Unfortunately Ingress is never found and rescued by the book's end. Fans are hopeful for a sequel to the novel that will resolve this but so far none has materialized.

-Kim
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

My user name's based on a song I heard on Fallout 3, a video game. It's called Mighty Mighty Man by Roy Brown.
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

I don't think I will need to explain my username :anxious: ... Its very straightforward... except for the meatloaf :blah: