ALBUM 53 Discussion - SPOILER ALERT!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

thegreenringC wrote:
By my count Matthew has been in 38 episodes IN THREE ALBUMS! That has GOT to be a record. I think they are starting to overuse him though. :(
Actually he has been in 26 episodes according to aiowiki. (The count is right, but it doesn't show episdoes from 53 on his page...) But that's still a lot for three albums.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Some jerk uploaded the album to the internet. :noway:
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

The Top Crusader wrote:Some jerk uploaded the album to the internet. :noway:
How lame!!
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

thegreenringC wrote:I got the real album (yay) this morning and have listen'd to the first 6 episodes. My thoughts:
I think so far Episode 6 was my favorite. Action more Mystery and I think it was a fun episode to. I do NOT scream like a girl!

On Monty: so far I am really liking Monty! I like his role and he was voiced by his original character.

On Matthew and Emily Jones: Emily Eh-I still don't care about her. I really have liked Ol' Matt' though and I think he's the new Jimmy Barclay! By my count he has been in 38 episodes IN THREE ALBUMS! That has GOT to be a record. I think they are starting to overuse him though. :(

On Buck Oliver: I like him. He's Accent reminds me of Regis. I hope he sticks around. He isn't really bad. Just mislead.

On the plot: Good! I really enjoy it and I like the mystery of it in contrast to Nova com. I have to admit when I first heard about it I was like- A plane crash and an Appleberry fun!!? Eh- But its fun!

The Stilleto: can't wait to find out who he is! Hope he's somebody I know already and I hope that it will be a good return!

TGRC
matthew's been in 26 episodes there aren't even 38 episodes since he's been introduced
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

jesusfreak wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:Some jerk uploaded the album to the internet. :noway:
How lame!!
I figured it was only a matter of time before that happened. That's what they get for releasing the episodes so early before they air them. :)
As much as it pains me, I'll stay to my word and wait for them to be put on the internet each week as they air.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I found the uploaded album and reported it. Thankfully, it's just on a random (dangerous) torrent site, and not something like FAIO. Unless, that is, you found something else, Top. :-k
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Reddo wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:I got the real album (yay) this morning and have listen'd to the first 6 episodes. My thoughts:
I think so far Episode 6 was my favorite. Action more Mystery and I think it was a fun episode to. I do NOT scream like a girl!

On Monty: so far I am really liking Monty! I like his role and he was voiced by his original character.

On Matthew and Emily Jones: Emily Eh-I still don't care about her. I really have liked Ol' Matt' though and I think he's the new Jimmy Barclay! By my count he has been in 38 episodes IN THREE ALBUMS! That has GOT to be a record. I think they are starting to overuse him though. :(

On Buck Oliver: I like him. He's Accent reminds me of Regis. I hope he sticks around. He isn't really bad. Just mislead.

On the plot: Good! I really enjoy it and I like the mystery of it in contrast to Nova com. I have to admit when I first heard about it I was like- A plane crash and an Appleberry fun!!? Eh- But its fun!

The Stilleto: can't wait to find out who he is! Hope he's somebody I know already and I hope that it will be a good return!

TGRC
matthew's been in 26 episodes there aren't even 38 episodes since he's been introduced
I'm talking about including the twelve from Green Ring. But my counts still a little off. He's been in about 30 or 31. But still Jimmy has only been in 69! He's almost halfway there! 4 more albums and PTCH Matthew will be the kid with the most episodes.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

thegreenringC wrote:
Reddo wrote:

TGRC
I'm talking about including the twelve from Green Ring. But my counts still a little off. He's been in about 30 or 31. But still Jimmy has only been in 69! He's almost halfway there! 4 more albums and PTCH Matthew will be the kid with the most episodes.
the 26 is including album 53, were looking at aiowiki and saw 26 and then added 12 to it to get 38? if so the 26 includes album 53 but Nathan asked me to hide the unreleased episodes from the list of character appearances, so they don't appear
Reddo
Taps

Post by Taps »

Yeah I see now. I was just looking and I discovered that hey just hid it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

So are you the head of Aiowiki?
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

thegreenringC wrote:Yeah I see now. I was just looking and I discovered that hey just hid it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

So are you the head of Aiowiki?
yeap, Shadowpaw (the user who owns this site) owns AIOwiki too, and I run it for him, much like catspaw runs this site for him
Reddo
Taps

Post by Taps »

I really hope they continue Buck Oliver. I really enjoyed him and I hope he stays in Odyssey.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

thegreenringC wrote:
I really hope they continue Buck Oliver. I really enjoyed him and I hope he stays in Odyssey.
Not gonna happen anytime soon.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Taps

Post by Taps »

Buck Oliver wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:
Really why not BUCK OLIVER?? \:D/
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

thegreenringC wrote:
Buck Oliver wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:
I don't know. All I know is we won't see him anytime soon.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Taps

Post by Taps »

Buck Oliver wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:
Buck Oliver wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:
I don't know. All I know is we won't see him anytime soon.
Because he's in Detention Center probably.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Dallas R. wrote:
31899 wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote:
31899 wrote:As far as I knew only one of those options had been written off. :-s

Who?
Jason has been written off, which is a good thing because I really don't like Jason very much.

Whoa, wait! When was it announced that Jason had been written off? I actually thought he was the most likely character on the list to come back. For awhile I sort of had my hopes up that he would be in album 53, but hearing about Monty in part one makes me assume that Jason won't be coming back in 53? Still, I thought he might come back later or something. This is very sad news. Jason isn't even in my top ten favorite characters list or anything, but I just want some of our old characters back.
People, please don't reply to this! Let them believe he isn't coming back. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

buck annoys me and im four ep's into 53....

well thing i have liked so far maybe due to my extreme tiredness and lack of my eyes wanting to work right.. is
when monty is on the couch and whit and the det. are looking at the cd.. that made me chuckle. it also seems they made it like whit forgot how to do spy stuff.. i get that its a reboot but come on jason and whit worked for the nsa the one government dept that has very little public exposer and shrouded in so many black op's that whit seems to be forgetful? course i am only in to the fourth part.
but it does change this up from the recent format its nice to have a saga... much like nova com and the overrated dr one.. (whats his name again? *note sarcasm*)
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Taps

Post by Taps »

American Eagle wrote:
Dallas R. wrote:
31899 wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote:
31899 wrote:As far as I knew only one of those options had been written off. :-s

Who?
Jason has been written off, which is a good thing because I really don't like Jason very much.

Whoa, wait! When was it announced that Jason had been written off? I actually thought he was the most likely character on the list to come back. For awhile I sort of had my hopes up that he would be in album 53, but hearing about Monty in part one makes me assume that Jason won't be coming back in 53? Still, I thought he might come back later or something. This is very sad news. Jason isn't even in my top ten favorite characters list or anything, but I just want some of our old characters back.
I know I really wanted Jason back. :(
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

thegreenringC wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Dallas R. wrote:
31899 wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote:

Who?

same :( oh well I guess David Harley was still a surprise...
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Taps

Post by Taps »

Joanne wrote:
thegreenringC wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Dallas R. wrote:
31899 wrote:
AIO Psyche wrote:

Who?

same :( oh well I guess David Harley was still a surprise...
Yeah. What did you think of the dramatic entry with Tom coming back? I really wish they made Him and Timmy stay dead. :( But it will be cool to hear from Timmy in the future!