Superhero Movies Discussion!

Discuss Batman 3, Thor, Captain America and more!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Avengers trailer! \:D/

American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I'll bet you $50 the plane at 0:30 is a small-scale model! \:D/ Wow, that thing is old. I'll take the 2012 film trailer over this...

...however, that probably won't come until Captain America or Thor is released next year. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

^That guy makes some pretty cool fake trailers for popular films using really old film footage and adding effects and wording, etc... the Empire Strikes Back and Raiders of the Lost Ark ones are pretty rad, especially. ;)

The Thor trailer is pretty cool... I haven't bothered posting it because Youtube keeps pulling it down, though. ;) I have it saved on my computer but haven't bothered uploading it to a place less strict than Youtube. :(
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I didn't realize that. He makes those from old film footage? That's awesome.

Yeah, I saw it right after it was leaked. ;) It looked pretty good, as long as they make him a true superhero, and not a god-like character or whatever. And the part where the girl says he's " kinda hot" was rather unappealing. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah but I liked the part where he beat up people. \:D/

I think they are downplaying the god thing from what I've heard, which is definitely good... I never was Thor's biggest fan, but overall it looks cool... I'm much more excited about Captain America. I haven't found the footage of that yet. :(

Also:

Good times, good times.