What did you dream last night?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Hmmm. Last night's dream was a bit random as it involved me playing basketball when Tom and Jerry came in and interrupted. There was a lot more to the dream but it was all very random...
I do what I do.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that my mom and I were shopping. I know. Boring.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dreamed taht my brother went missing for a year.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Ahh, I wish I could remember my dream! :mad: I was specifically going to post it here this morning, because it was funny and involved ToOers. But now I've forgotten what it was. :(
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Stick with me here, because this is LONG.

I dreamed that I was actually in the Nancy Drew game "Danger By Design" (Gloobers, anyone?) and things kept happening that weren't in the actual game. Like, there were new characters and stuff. Then I was in some convention center listening to a children's choir with a friend, and then the friend wasn't there, but this creepy young man was. He tried to talk me into joining the choir, even though it was in Atlanta, GA, and I live in Raleigh, NC. He gave me a bunch of brouchers and shook my left hand instead of my right. So I ran away and found my mom in the restroom, and a grown-up Jo March from Little Women was there too. Only, I couldn't see her face, I could only hear her voice. She was looking for children to come to her school for boys (read Little Men!) and I didn't go. I don't know why, because I would have liked to. Then I woke up.

Wow. That wasn't nearly as long as I thought it would be!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed something really cool. Sadly, I forgot what it was. :(
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Me too. I knew I was going to post it here, but now I forget what it was. It will probably come to me eventually, but then it will be too late to post it here.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Soo... Last night I had a really weird dream. O.o Like, seriously.

Turns out my whole entire youth gorup is in New York on my grandparents dairy farm. A youth trip, maybe? Heifer International? I have no idea. :p There was one really weird part which I refuse to relay, but then I also saw this blonde kid who's come a few times. :-k Then me and two of my friends were doing something in the "farm house" which looked nothing like the real thing. It did look like something in another dream, though. I do that a lot... My memory drags up places that I've dreamed about before and "reuses" the scenery. That's annoying, though, cause it's like I've been there before, even though I haven't... *cough* Anyway. Then we went to TGI Fridays and ate. After that we were all around the cows, and then went up this hill. Somehow, I disturbed a wasp nest or something, so then we all went tearing back down to hill to escape. One got on my hair and a guy in my youth group knocked it off. Once we were all back inside I saw one of my cousins and a random guy that's played soccer with Aeva for about 8 years now. There was something about kites too, I think. :-k And one of the guys had a crush on me.

All-in-all, a normal one for a change. :yes:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that my cousin got engaged! :D
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I dreamed that I was watching a movie of the AIO episode "A Most...". That episode scares me, so I went into my bedroom and listened to some other episode. That's what comes of listening to Odyssey WAY too late at night!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that I had to carry this huge stack of books somewhere.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

I dreamed that my dog drowned. It was very sad, and I couldn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. :(
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I had another strange dream last night. I always have strange dreams but since most involve people I actually know I never post about them. For once 3/4 of my dream actually didn't involve people I knew \:D/

It started when this guy shoved his sister and the guy she liked over the edge of the cliff into the never-ending darkness below and a strange fantasy-like creature from the woods jumped after them and flew them back up before hissing like a cat at the brother and vanishing into the woods again. Then it moved on to all of Bumblyburg going to see the newest veggietale movie and a evil leader took over the city and for some reason even Larryboy was for him. The only one who wasn't was Mr. Lunt - who was the janitor - and he was explaining to the humans about the evil leader so he got arrested and taken away to a lot of broken down cars where he changed into a dog with a third metal eye on his forehead who was well knowledged and, because the evil leader didn't need him anymore, he was left on a dusty old truck where Mr. Whit from AIO, along with the humans Mr. Lunt had orriginally been talking to and another girl showed up to take the truck. Of course the truck could talk and soon they got into a fight with the dog's "sister" - who really wasn't his sister. She was a van who'd always been nice to him but was secretly draining him of information - and then a thimble joined the story and liked to make noise every nine minutes (my alarm ;)) \:D/
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I dreamed that my dad got mad at my dog. He kicked my dog, out of the house. So, I went after my dog. I climbed moutains. After two long days, I found him while sitting on someone's roof. I then went to get him. I took him home and he was welcomed with opened arms. After being home for a while, my dad called for me. I asked him what he wanted. While doing that, I woke myself up. I guess I asked him what he wanted out loud. :)

I went back to sleep and dreamed that two kids found an island. Thirty-one people lived on it, and they did not wan their island to be discovered. Suddenly something caught on fire. They finally got the fire out. After that, they sat down and ate some of my mom's homemade soup. :?
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I dreamed that one day, me and my two friends (and, believe me or not), Trixie and Moontide (I guess I was homesick to get back here), lol.
So, we went inside a dark and hidden room. We were running from a big bad monster. The monster chased us into a secret corridor and ran uphill in the room. I hit my head so hard I nearly fainted. When I almost fainted, I had to shake my head.
Then, we escaped and found a huge treasure box. When we opened it, a big man with a gun stood in front of us. When I said, "What do you want?" I woke up.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
ShadowSa1nt
SS Random
SS Random

Post by ShadowSa1nt »

I dreamed that i was in a 3d virtual reality video game and that i was a cross between superman and Donkey Kong. :-k
I was like falling from high places and landing and rolling and falling off again.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I had a dream the other night that involved Odyssey somehow, but I don't remember how. All I remember is that this lady looked at me weird when I used a lot of soap to wash my hands.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I forgot what I dreamed last night.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Wow, Marvin, I don't think I've ever really been in someone else's dream before!

I have no clue what I dreamed. I went to bed. I got up. There was nothing in the meantime.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

I dreamed that I was spiting out egg shells (I don't know how they got there. :shrugs:) from a deck and I hit some lady's shoes. :oops:
this is my sig, but it is not attached by default, because I think I am too good for a signature all the time, or something. (More likely something).
I am totally not a sockpuppet of Marvin D.