H1N1

I have been vaccined. Huzzah!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

*holds breath* :sick:
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Pseudonym wrote:
Ben Linus wrote:
Pseudonym wrote:Because everyone who takes it becomes unable to walk forwardly without having a million muscle spasms, clearly.

EVERYONE.

Really? *Waits for muscle spasm...waiting...waiting...waiting..* Hmm...[/sarcasm]

Y'do know that you can get the vaccine as a nose mist...no needles. Ha! You're logic has been OWNED!
You do realise that I was being sarcastic, right? Apparently not?

You realize I was being sarcastic back, right? Apparently not?
:-

But yeah; it doesn't matter donkey to me whether you get it or not. I don't really care, but I just feel like sayin'....

If you DON'T get it though...the government might come after you... :evil:
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Joyfully
Found

Post by Joyfully »

Ben Linus wrote:If you DON'T get it though...the government might come after you... :evil:
ugh, I know!! :evil: he shouldn't do that! I'm gonna refuse it no matter what! :noway: ](*,)
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

I've gotten the shot...no signs of ill side effects yet...OW!!! wait, did I just have a muscle spasm? :? oh, dear...;)
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

I haven't gotten the shot. I don't get sick very often (unless I get -3 hours of sleep a night for 3 days.) I'm more for the natural method of staying healthy. Vitamins, exercise, sleep, healthy food... Nothing can possibly go wrong, go wrong, go wrong, go wrong... ;)
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis