What classes are you taking this year?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
prestoncamden11 wrote:
Anna><> wrote:I am taking

English
Social
Math
Science
Fashion
Spanish
You take fashion?
It's probalby a Home Economics class. Then again, I could be wrong. In my school we have a class called Home Design. Its a Home Economics class like World Foods and... ELS... yuck... but, yeah. Some people take it cause its cool. And gets you credit.
It's actually a Fashion class. You get to draw pictures of people wearing clothes and then you have to sew stuff and read about fashion through the centuries.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Since I found out what courses I'm taking, I thought I might as well bump the thread and post my courses. \:D/

AP English Language and Composition
AP US History
Algebra 2
Chemistry
French 1
Music Appreciation
Career Exploration
Speech and Debate
Choir
Drama
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Cool, I'm glad this was bumped... cause unless something weird happens in the next week it looks like I'll be going to school soon as well! \:D/ Yay for really old students! \:D/

My university goes by quarters, so I'm only taking 3 classes (although I plan to bump up to 4 next quarter)...

MACROECONOMICS!
BUSINESS LAW! LOL, or something like that, I don't remember, there was a couple business once I was debating over... so maybe it was that, or maybe the other one... \:D/

...and... SOME WEIRD CULTURAL DIVERSITY class! Because I need more sociology credits! \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Top in a cultural diversity class... what is the general description of the class, may I inquire?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

My 'option' (which is not optional) is Spanish this year. So far I'm liking it. \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

KODY 105 wrote:Top in a cultural diversity class... what is the general description of the class, may I inquire?
I'll try to look it up later for you... I'm sure its something dumb. \:D/

I basically decided to take it for the LOLs of me in a cultural diversity class. ;) It sounds like something a judge would make someone take after comitting a hate crime or something! \:D/

My only other choice was family sociology or something, and that sounded boring.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Ah, the joys of the cultural diversity requirement. Several years ago, I took an Intro to African American Studies class (taught by a white guy ;)) to fulfill my diversity requirement.