Welcome Back!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Great job! The new town is great! =D>
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
profg11
29K to go!

Post by profg11 »

this new stuff is SOOO much easer! thanks for updating the website! =D

keep up the good work! =)
Later,
Jordan

See my new video here:
http://alturl.com/q3zw

Google.com http://alturl.com/m72z

My website:
http://www.jordangreene.us/
xiao

Post by xiao »

I told you all it was a good idea!!

I TOLD YOU!!

I'M NOT CRAZY!!! I'M NOT!! GAAHHH!! *dragged away*
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

*watches Xiao be removed by the white coats*

Yep, not crazy.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:This is awful! I'm voting Gabe and Fenix! :noway:
*still happy Gabe turned out to not be real*

-- 04 Aug 2009 03:54 pm --

edit--haha, Sarai's post reminds me of the funny farm song ^_^
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

Jonathan wrote:*still happy Gabe turned out to not be real*
:slap: What do you mean by that?!?!? Gabriel was very much a real person! =;

He may have been FRUSTRATING!!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) But people just gave him a hard time and never got to understand him. :shame:

Just think, if people were nicer to him, how different things could have been. :lolsign:

On a related note (I don't want to get :offtopic:), I want to say this board is awesome!!!!!! :yum: <- That's me! (Not THAT Me!! LOL!!!) "Hungry" for more!! :pray:

Everyone on the ToO, let's give Darcie and Tyler a hand!!!!

:highfive:
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Shadowpaw wrote: Everyone on the ToO, let's give Darcie and Tyler a hand!!!!

:highfive:
:highfive: I totally agree. =D>
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I think Shadowpaw has lost his mind since his glory days here on the ToO. :( The sheer number of smileys is adequate proof, I think. Either that or Darcie and/or EK are impersonating him to make themselves look awesomer. :(

Gabe and I generally got along - we both liked Star Wars! \:D/ Like Han Solo being released from carbonite. Gabe was a big fan. ;)

*gives Darcie and Tyler a hand, at great personal loss* But if I give them each one, I am left with none. :sniff: Another sign of Shadowpaw's plotting against me! :x
xiao

Post by xiao »

Sarai Binghamton wrote:*watches Xiao be removed by the white coats*

Yep, not crazy.
*foaming at the mouth*

THANK YOU
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

Help! What's happening to thetoo. I don't know if it's I"m not on my home computer or what, but these changies aren't working very well. Whit's picture is in the way of all the topics and all this that I'm typing on the edge I can't even see because Whit is covering it. Unless I'm getting something wrong, I hate whatever happened around here 'cause I have no idea what's really different other than this annoying picture keeping me from typing.

Sorry, I just hate change, but I think I"ll appreciate it when it's done. If it is done, ditto on whatevever happened.
Not sure if I typed that right since I can't see half of it.

EDIT: I do like that my picture or avatar or whatever it is finally shows up. I started using it in march but it hasn'tshowed up on my posts until now.

Sadly,NOt only is whit covering the side bar, but he is also covering the first few posts on each page. Help me please.

EDIT EDIT: NOw for editting I lost my only dollar I earned since we all lost all of our money. If it costs to edit, wnhy wouldn't we just make a new comment box and skip editting.
SWondering if I'll go negative money for editting this.

Sorry, I think I"m all done ranting now.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

What you do it go to "control panel", then "board preferences", then "my board style" and change it to whichever one you like best.

And you typed everything perfectly.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Dallas R. wrote:Help! What's happening to thetoo. I don't know if it's I"m not on my home computer or what, but these changies aren't working very well. Whit's picture is in the way of all the topics and all this that I'm typing on the edge I can't even see because Whit is covering it. Unless I'm getting something wrong, I hate whatever happened around here 'cause I have no idea what's really different other than this annoying picture keeping me from typing.

Sorry, I just hate change, but I think I"ll appreciate it when it's done. If it is done, ditto on whatevever happened.
Not sure if I typed that right since I can't see half of it.

EDIT: I do like that my picture or avatar or whatever it is finally shows up. I started using it in march but it hasn'tshowed up on my posts until now.

Sadly,NOt only is whit covering the side bar, but he is also covering the first few posts on each page. Help me please.

EDIT EDIT: NOw for editting I lost my only dollar I earned since we all lost all of our money. If it costs to edit, wnhy wouldn't we just make a new comment box and skip editting.
SWondering if I'll go negative money for editting this.

Sorry, I think I"m all done ranting now.
GO here and change the board style :)
Dallas R.

Post by Dallas R. »

Thanks for the help. I'm back home, with the larger monitor, and everything is normal again. Now I actually do like the changes, now that I can get around.

Sorry to complain. I guess I wasn't in the best mood, since I had just heard the new Whit, and while not opposed to the voice, I think I was in shock over seeing it all really happen.
Katrina Meltsner talking to Katrina Shanks Video
(Pamela Hayden and Audrey Wasilewski face-off)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDHyEphRM4g

Yep. Using my signature for a shameless plug. But trust me. If I can be so arrogant, I think it'll be worth your time.
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

I am so glad I could finally change the board style
Merry Christmas!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Just a little update - due to the large number of members (and visitors) who use Internet Explorer, the default ToO style is temporarily going to be newToO. :) An error is still occurring for IE users on the wonderful Odyssian style that was voted in as the new default but lovely newToO apparently got the second-most votes, so until the issue can be taken care of for our IE-loving friends, it will be our default. :) I hope this helps a few people out! Thanks for your continued patience as Darcie and Tyler kindly donate their time to look into the little things that still need adjustments after the upgrade, in between living their busy lives. :D
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Catspaw wrote:Just a little update - due to the large number of members (and visitors) who use Internet Explorer, the default ToO style is temporarily going to be newToO. :) An error is still occurring for IE users on the wonderful Odyssian style that was voted in as the new default but lovely newToO apparently got the second-most votes, so until the issue can be taken care of for our IE-loving friends, it will be our default. :) I hope this helps a few people out! Thanks for your continued patience as Darcie and Tyler kindly donate their time to look into the little things that still need adjustments after the upgrade, in between living their busy lives. :D
Makes sense! Congrats on your awesome theme Eugene!
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Thanks! Even though it isn't an exact replica of the origional style (*cough*DanP740*cough*), I do hope that everyone enjoys it while Darcie's style is repaired!

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
NateMaxwell

Post by NateMaxwell »

Shadowpaw wrote:
Jonathan wrote:*still happy Gabe turned out to not be real*
:slap: What do you mean by that?!?!? Gabriel was very much a real person! =;

He may have been FRUSTRATING!!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) But people just gave him a hard time and never got to understand him. :shame:

Just think, if people were nicer to him, how different things could have been. :lolsign:

Yeah...He could've been Dr.Blackgaard WITH Mr.Charles who had a Novabox AND Wooton with a chainSAW!