Novacom saga

special preview of the bonus disc

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

31899 wrote:I purchased my nova box on Wednesday.
Cool. I odn't think I'm going to buy this on, because I have all of the episodes. :(
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Irwin for Lord Blackbeard wrote:
Cool. I odn't think I'm going to buy this on, because I have all of the episodes. :(
I don't own all the episodes yet but I still want the bonus disk \:D/

Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

31899 wrote:
Irwin for Lord Blackbeard wrote:
I don't own all the episodes yet but I still want the bonus disk \:D/

I'm not much on bonus features, except unreleased episodes and scenes from the first hundred episodes. :D
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I bought the albums and I also bought the boxed set because I wanted the bonus disc too. You are not going to get the bonus disc in the albums so there is no other choice.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

The Novacom story arc was never my favorite for some reason though I did like The Black Veil. I won't be buying this set since I have all the original CD's. There is too much other stuff I want. I'm also not buying new CD albums just because they have a new cover. I actually like some of the old cover art better. Though On Earth as It is In Heaven is a GREAT improvement. I always thought the old one was rather plain.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Dr Ninja
I should know what a double post is now
I should know what a double post is now

Post by Dr Ninja »

I am just now starting the Novacom Episodes, for the first time, just heard "Opportunity Knocks" I'm listening to all the AIO episodes in order.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

derekschroer wrote:I am just now starting the Novacom Episodes, for the first time, just heard "Opportunity Knocks" I'm listening to all the AIO episodes in order.
Ooh - you're in for a treat, Derek! Be sure to share your thoughts with us! :)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

It was so exciting and suspenseful when I first heard it - of course, I had to wait a WHOLE WEEK in between the new episodes and then waiting for the new seasons, etc. :thud: You can just listen to them all in a row! \:D/
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Fri May 22, 2009 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Laura Ingalls wrote:It was so exciting and suspensful when I first heard it - of course, I had to wait a WHOLE WEEK in between the new episodes and then waiting for the new seasons, etc. :thud: You can just listen to them all in a row! \:D/
Yeah, having Plan B (4-parter) spread out over a month really tested my patience! :)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Laura Ingalls wrote:It was so exciting and suspenseful when I first heard it - of course, I had to wait a WHOLE WEEK in between the new episodes and then waiting for the new seasons, etc. :thud: You can just listen to them all in a row! \:D/
I remember that as well! I found the online AIO community near the end of the Saga and it was interesting reading everyone's speculation about what was going to happen. Very exciting times with AIO! \:D/

I also remember listening to the Blackgaard Saga week by week and it was really frustrating to hear "The Time Has Come" two weeks in a row. :anxious: