Suggestion Box!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I suggest someone associate a smiley with the smiley shortcut " :P ", that always irked me, but it never crossed my mind to change it...
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

It irks me, too. I shall do something about it as soon as possible.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Be quick about it! Procrastination is in the devil's lunchbox! :x (or something)
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I just did it :x. For now, it shall have to stay as the razz smiley. Tomorrow I may be able to change it...
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Thank you kind sir.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

Get more register stuff to fill out. Not as much as the rebolution site, but more.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I suppose this thread will pertain to the new administration as well... :anxious:

I would suggest putting crestwood in with Old Gowers Road, I've been meaning to point this out for a while...Crestwood is the only standalone forum, yet it has the fewest posts out of all the main forums, somethings wrong there. ;)
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist
Local Conspiracy theorist

Post by Johnny »

Convert the board to phb33! :demonstration:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Tyler wrote:I would suggest putting crestwood in with Old Gowers Road, I've been meaning to point this out for a while...Crestwood is the only standalone forum, yet it has the fewest posts out of all the main forums, somethings wrong there. ;)
Ditto. That would be brilliant. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

But... why would we put a road inside another road?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

DanP740 wrote:But... why would we put a road inside another road?
because randomness is good
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Randomness is nonsensical.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Please stay on topic, gents. :)
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Tyler wrote:I suppose this thread will pertain to the new administration as well... :anxious:

I would suggest putting crestwood in with Old Gowers Road, I've been meaning to point this out for a while...Crestwood is the only standalone forum, yet it has the fewest posts out of all the main forums, somethings wrong there. ;)
And remove that apostrophe, please.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Pseudonym wrote:
Tyler wrote:I suppose this thread will pertain to the new administration as well... :anxious:

And remove that apostrophe, please.
*shakes head* Shadowpaw and his bad grammar.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I would suggest scrapping the $1 for every post, no matter how much is written. That might just encourage quantity over quality, and that's why we have Hillingdale.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Any particular reason jobs are permanently gone? And subtitles for topics?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Jobs were the key point which caused most of the ridiculous of the past psuedo-economy.
Topic subtitles was a mod conflict issue, I believe.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

Yeah, maybe they should give away all their merchandise and start the stores completely over
Merry Christmas!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

The shop is effectively nonexistent at this point. I imagine when it does return there will be a little more perspective put into the pricing than you appear to hope...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.