Adventures in Odyssey Live!

It's like being there!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I just got my shipping notice e-mail so I hope to be listening very soon! \:D/ I'm so excited!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Mine's set to arrive on Monday. I can't wait!!!
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

It came in today so I just picked it up!!!! :D \:D/
Boswell
Classic

Post by Boswell »

Amazon disappoints once again. :? Ten days and it's still "available for pre-order." Enjoy your copies everybody while I practice patience.

Remember, patience is a virtue worth waiting for.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Boswell wrote:Amazon disappoints once again. :? Ten days and it's still "available for pre-order."
This is why I never pre order anything, especially AIO. Reminds me of all of the waiting I did when I ordered from FOTF.
Last edited by Laurie on Sat May 09, 2009 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

My christian book store has ordered it already.I already paid for it.Now I'm just tossing and turning 'till I get it!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I like the following image. It looks like I'm going to have to save up the money and have my bookstore order it.

ImageImageImage
logos linked
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Mine arrived today!!! I've watched almost all of it and it's really awesome. I really really really wish I could have been there and have reinstated my vow to never miss one again. (not that it was ever uninstated :anxious: ) Two comments, though; first, wasn't there supposed to be a booklet of pictures? 'Cause I didn't get one. Also, I think they previewed too much new content on the official podcast and website. It wasn't that there wasn't enough new content, but it seemed like half the stuff had already been released. (especially, if my package was missing part)

As for the episode, I won't give any spoilers, but it was absolutely terriffic! It had some hilarious lines and would have been a great episode even without it being live. (of course, it would be a lot different, but the plot itself was awesome)
Last edited by King Butter Turtle on Mon May 11, 2009 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Some times albums come out early in Christian bookstores. Always check a few days in advance.

Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

According to UPS, mine's on time to be delivered tomorrow :)

-Kim
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Laurie wrote:
Boswell wrote:Amazon disappoints once again. :? Ten days and it's still "available for pre-order."
This is why I never pre order anything, especially AIO. Reminds me of all of the waiting I did when I ordered from FOTF.
Which is why I get the majority of my AIO related merchandise from a local bookstore.

Speaking of which, had I thought of this I would've picked it up today, as errands for work brought me within a block or two of said bookstore.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I just got mine today!I'm sooo excited!!!