AIOwiki

Character Intersection and iTunes links

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Reddo wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:I was actually really surprised that my logo did as well as it did. :anxious: Nice logo though, JacobIsom! \:D/
I know! I actually made it to the finals too! \:D/
But, of course, Jacob is obviously the best! ;)
No it wasn't. It was alright, but not as good as JIA's. I want it change, personally. It's not as good-looking, IMO.
if you ask me the final results of the logo contest were far to close, which is why I'm working on something where each user will be able to chose their own logo, when/if I get it working JIA, you will receive some sort of reward
Oh, I don't really care about an award. I was just entering for fun. :yes:
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Reddo wrote:June: Javascript sidebar
July: Opinion polls on episode pages
August: redesigned home page, more ways to sort episodes, listen to links on episode pages, Ajax search
September: new logo, more info on cast/crew pages, redesigned episodes currently airing and new releases
October:first update of the month is that you can now view and sort the episodes that are currently airing by name, this can be found under recently aired episodes on the side bar and then clicking all
secondly we have created an aiowiki search button for the google toolbar to make searching even easier, if you already have the google toolbar it can be installed by clicking here
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

This just in:

There are reports coming in that AIOwiki is working on a new project codenamed "Apple Turnover". Once released this feature will allegedly allow user to auto-generate list of episodes with multiple characters simply by typing in the names of the characters. The release is expected sometime this year, more on this story as it develops
Reddo
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Thanks, Reddo! That sounds exciting! I bet AE would love to help with that. I hear he's quite the wiki user...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Hmm interesting, do you get to listen to the episodes? :-s
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Jacob E. Doyle wrote:Hmm interesting, do you get to listen to the episodes? :-s
click on the air date
Reddo
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

ah thank you! :D
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Ever want to know all the episodes that Eugene and Bernard have BOTH been in but not wanted to have to look through their separate episode list and cross check them to make your own list? Well Aiowiki now has a solution for that today we released Character intersection capable of generating lists of episodes that have up to 25 characters in common. See here for details on how to use it.

In other news we're starting to put links on the episode pages to buy them straight from iTunes
Reddo
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Thanks a million, Reddo! That's really cool!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

KODY 105 wrote:Thanks a million, Reddo! That's really cool!
I'm glad your enjoying it, this was something I've wanted from a fan site for as long as I can remember, then in December 2007, when I started to become an active member of aiowiki, I started to change the way characters were entered into the database and now 10 months later we were finally able to release it.
Reddo
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Still needs some more character photos.
ImageImageImage
logos linked