Snow!

It's about that time of year again...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

Do you like snow?

For the most part. It gets tiring, though...
28%
Yeah, I love it.
52%
I don't care either way.
4%
No snow around here....
6%
No! Snow is evil! >_<
10%

Total votes: 50

GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I love snow!!! Especially Snow Days... wow, cant get better than a snow day.
I do what I do.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Me too.

12th of Nov, and we've had nothing more than a few pathetically small flakes. What's going on here?
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

In Colorado it's only snowed twice so far. :(
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

I'm dreading the day when it starts to snow and becomes extremely cold. :(
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

It was snowing fairly hard one time this season. Other than that, not too much.
...I hate marquees.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Lucy wrote:So, I know it's a bit early... But has there been any snow where you are, lately?

I was just talking to a friend in Colorado, and apparently it's already snowed. \:D/

Well? :anxious:
Yeah, I would think Colorado gets snow by now.

We haven't had any yet. It sometimes doesn't even snow until January. And only a little. I've never actually seen a white Christmas here.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Dude, it's still in the high 80s here. :roll:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Yeah, its like 60s here. :x I want snow already! \:D/
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

The high today in Denver? The 70's. Here it got above 60.

:mad: Where's my snow?!? We haven't even had a snowstorm yet, and it's the middle of November!!! :mad:

edit- Woke up to snow this morning--not a lot, and nothing on the ground, but it was nice to have snow in the air at least ^_^
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

Post by Abigail »

Its starting to cool down here a lil bit, I want snow!!
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

It's 55 F right now. Foggy and cold. I'm not wearing sock or a sweater, though. Maybe *that's* why I have a cold! :anxious:

But yeah. I miss snow, but if it gets cold enough, I can deal with the no-snow thing and just enjoy the coldness. \:D/ But if it doesn't get cold enough, I'm not happy. :noway: It must be cold during the winter! :x
don't forget the rain.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Georgia has the craziest weather, the high is in the high 70's today, but then tomorrow it's supposed to drop to the low 50's! :displeased: So, I have no idea if we'll get snow or not. :p
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

v-lady93 wrote:Georgia has the craziest weather, the high is in the high 70's today, but then tomorrow it's supposed to drop to the low 50's! :displeased: So, I have no idea if we'll get snow or not. :p
heh, you're referring to the crazy strong cold front that's making it's way across the country--yesterday it was in the 60's here, today I don't think it got above 35 (and if you throw in wind chill it's been much colder than that).
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I love snow! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

I hate driving on it and running on unshoveled side walks. But I admire its beauty.
boneablaze
Tallying up

Post by boneablaze »

Jonathan wrote:The high today in Denver? The 70's. Here it got above 60.

:mad: Where's my snow?!? We haven't even had a snowstorm yet, and it's the middle of November!!! :mad:

edit- Woke up to snow this morning--not a lot, and nothing on the ground, but it was nice to have snow in the air at least ^_^
Even though I've gotten use to living in an area that dosen't get snow, I'm getting sick of this warmer-than-normal-for-this-area weather. It typically would be in the lower 60s or upper 50s for the high during the day by now. Instead it's in the mid 70s to the lower 80s and not really all that much cooler at night. I feel like I'm somewhere on the equator or something. A friend was mentioning that Thanksgiving is next week and I just couldn't believe it 1) because it seems like just the other day that halloween was here, 2) It is NOT cold enough to be Thanksgiving yet.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

boneablaze wrote:
Jonathan wrote:The high today in Denver? The 70's. Here it got above 60.

Even though I've gotten use to living in an area that dosen't get snow, I'm getting sick of this warmer-than-normal-for-this-area weather. It typically would be in the lower 60s or upper 50s for the high during the day by now. Instead it's in the mid 70s to the lower 80s and not really all that much cooler at night. I feel like I'm somewhere on the equator or something. A friend was mentioning that Thanksgiving is next week and I just couldn't believe it 1) because it seems like just the other day that halloween was here, 2) It is NOT cold enough to be Thanksgiving yet.
It doesn't help that Thanksgiving seems so early this year with it on the 22nd this year and all--November seems to be moving insanely fast this year.
Dakota Bud
I've been here a bit

Post by Dakota Bud »

It just snowed Yesterday \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ but it didn't stay :sniff: :sniff: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :waaah: :mope: :mope: :mope: :sad3:
GO MARINES
OOH RAH

I'm a Private Detective in the Town of Odyssey
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I had to drive through some snow yesterday, and it made for a stressful hour of driving, until the roads got better as I went further on. I like snow, but if I have to go anywhere, it can just stay up in those clouds! ;)
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

It is supposed to snow tomorrow....which I highly doubt will happen. Because it was t-shirt weather yesterday (I don't know the exact temp :anxious: ) and today it is just rainy :(

I want snow!! :protest:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)