What did you do Today?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Study watch tv. post on forums look at plans sleep sleep eat not in that order
TheRunt
Pilgrim

Post by TheRunt »

I have to do school work and finish memorizing my speech
oh, and PLAY of course.:duel:

$therunt
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Yesterday:

Went to a wrecking yard and pulled a door window for my car, got it installed, didn't really do much else

Today:

Went to work, found out we were overstaffed, volunteered to go home, got my request, took the car to the mecanic for a 12$ oil change (which I couldda done myself), found out there was gas getting into my oil (which I wouldn't have done myself), paid 250$ for the whole repair, came home, looked online at the newspaper for a second job / job to replace current job, came here, read posts, made posts

Later today:

Make phone calls on prospective job ads, make more posts, eat supper, make more posts, take a shower, make more posts, get ready for bed, make more posts, get into bed, make more posts.................did I mention make more posts?

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

let's see, today I did.....um....school. How boring..
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Let's see....

Went to school, got bored because I actually had classes today and couldn't just sit there using the T1. Took Bandit Squirrel home, went to a production meeting for my latest video project, where we spent most of the time playing with one of these:

Came home, ate dinner got on here, read and made posts.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Today, next to nothing. I went to a band rehearal, ate, and read Birthday stuff all day.

-Jonathan
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I did schoolwork and posted here. :)
Surely there must be something else I did...

OF COURSE! I ATE!! \:D/
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I m sick as a cat. I slept all day. Pray for me people! :) :pray:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I worked on getting my room in order, and got on here.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Fenix wrote:I m sick as a cat. I slept all day. Pray for me people! :) :pray:
Oh is that why you haven't been on so much? :( I'll pray that you'll get better soon!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Poor Fenix! :(

I haven't done very much today, as it is only 8:52AM here. I got up at 7:01AM, got dressed, had breakfast, read the newspaper, started reading a book, checked my e-mail, and now I'm posting on the ToO.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I went to church and posted here.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Chandler wrote:I went to church and posted here.
That's about all I did too. That and listen to Odyssey of course.

-Jonathan
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

NO WORK!!!!!!! (although I did have to do a few hours at home ](*,) ) AND NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!:worship: Didn't do a lick of homework! Am going to regret that tomorrow......
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

I studied all day and am so tired now.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

jessicado wrote:Didn't do a lick of homework! Am going to regret that tomorrow......
Same here. :|

I dragged myself out of bed this morning so I could post here. O:)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Ugh, I have two papers to work on and a documentary, and I'm here instead. I've got a nasty case of procrastinitis.

-Jonathan
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

woke up, Prayed, Read the Bible, ate some food, washed my hair,( which is shorter now), got dressed tryed to get to school. I had to wake my friend up again! so I could get here! ( he doesent mind though) went to class, went to work, ate some pizza, came here, I might work out some, go to a meeting....go home and lord knows what!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Went to school. Went to Best Buy at lunch to look at 19" CRT's. I think I'll pick up a couple tonight. Went back to school, got bored, came home, posted here, waited anxiously for the UPS guy to come and bring my DSL router, made more posts.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

A lot. Got up at 8, went to a special 1-1/2 hour rehearsal, grabbed a quick breakfest, went to class 1 at 11, ate lunch at noon, spent an hour and a half finishing a project with my partner, went to class 2 at 2 to present said project, went to class 3 at 3:30 (which was band, and another hour and a half of playing with a high school band watching us), came back, did some work on my computer, ate dinner, went to the City Band rehearsal at 7:30 (and yet another hour and a half of playing), came back to campus, worked from 9:35 to 11:40, came back to my room, and came here. It's been a while since I've had a busy day like this.

-Jonathan