New titles.

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Whipped Cream! wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:What does mine mean? :-k Unique New York? I must have missed whatever that's referring too.. :anxious:
me too. I stil ldon't get that one :anxious:
It's a vocalization exercise (for actors & probably singers), but why David picked it for a board title is a mystery. :-k

Raskolnikov wrote:
Lord_Kappa wrote: :- Read mine, it made me *Woot!*. :D

HAH! You only flirt with Catspaw! I, on the other hand... *cough* well, you'll have to read it for yourself... :anxious:
Interesting that someone would love her first, and then seemingly lessen in desire by only flirting with her! Perhaps we originally love her from afar and then get the courage to express how we feel? :-s
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Darcie wrote:
Raskolnikov wrote:

HAH! You only flirt with Catspaw! I, on the other hand... *cough* well, you'll have to read it for yourself... :anxious:
Interesting that someone would love her first, and then seemingly lessen in desire by only flirting with her! Perhaps we originally love her from afar and then get the courage to express how we feel? :-s
The better someone gets to know me, the less they love me - the story of my life. :sniff: It makes perfect sense. They love me, but then I drive them off with my flirtatious ways. :(
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Catspaw wrote:
Darcie wrote:
Raskolnikov wrote:

The better someone gets to know me, the less they love me - the story of my life. :sniff: It makes perfect sense. They love me, but then I drive them off with my flirtatious ways. :(
I dunno... maybe some one should ask David. :anxious:
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

I'm loving mine... I may not have a custom title ever again!

\:D/
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

What happens when a female gets the "firts with Catspaw" title? :-k
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

I dunno, can they make them gender specific?
Last edited by Raskolnikov on Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

I hope so because that sounds, um... wrong! :anxious:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

No, it only looks at post count to determine your title. Daisy is flirting with Catspaw also... luckily it appears to only be a 50 post time-period for swooning over her. :-$
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Darcie wrote:No, it only looks at post count to determine your title. Daisy is flirting with Catspaw also... luckily it appears to only be a 50 post time-period for swooning over her. :-$
Yeah, I currently have the title that says I'm flirting with Catspaw. I believe the titles are meant for laughs; they're not meant to accurately describe the user! I would suggest just trying to enjoy the humor element. Also, there is a place to purchase a custom title if you're that disturbed.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Yeah, it's funny but what if a new person sees the title... :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

If they're really new they might think that Catspaw is a guy anyway, so there's no problem at all! ;) I don't think that it's a big deal, especially since it seems that the title isn't given for a very long period of time. :)
Aram
Expecting a battle

Post by Aram »

Heh, I've had people look over my shoulder and go "Is Catspaw a he?"

They see avatar, they look no further.

So yes, let's all enjoy the humor and laugh.. :D
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

*laughs* ;)
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I understand, Aram - I've had people look over my shoulder and ask, "Is Aram a grayish lump of some wall with graffiti on it?" So I always tell them "yes" - I hope you don't mind. ;)
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

interesting titles
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

danadelfos wrote:*laughs* ;)
Spammer!! :insane: Haven't you read the rules about not using one word posts?!?!?!?! :insane:
1.2 - Short Replies (ie. one or two words or smilies)
Often times members may feel the need to post a reply that is only one or two words. This is not good message board etiquette and with money also being a factor on this board, short replies such as "yeah", "ditto", "don't care", "huh?", "nothing", "not interested", etc... are not encouraged (neither are single smiley faces). In some Hillingdale Haven threads it is acceptable, but in almost every other circumstance, please try to avoid short replies. As a general rule, if a thread deals with an issue or poses a question that you have little interest in or cannot answer a question with anything but "nothing" or "don't know", please do not respond.
Why don't you try reading the rules before you posts?!?!?! ](*,) ](*,)

Oh wait.... :anxious:

I just couldn't resist....
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Evil Chick wrote:
Sibby wrote:"jovial, eccentric and cruel"

That's mine.... :-
I don't know whether I should laugh hysterically or be insulted by that... ;)
*chooses to laugh hysterically*

That more then makes up for the loss of Jolly, Excellent, and Cool as one of the titles ^_^ (and the first two may be true, but the third...)
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I just died! \:D/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Perhaps you were so embarrassed with all your flirting with Catspaw that you keeled over? \:D/
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Darcie wrote:Perhaps you were so embarrassed with all your flirting with Catspaw that you keeled over? \:D/
Darcie, you are correct! It's not a coincidence that I just removed my custom title to reveal the default one. ;)