What did you LEARN today?

post a random fact you learned...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Lucy wrote:I learned, well actually I knew it before but it was proved again today, that CoT is absolutly nuts.

Lucy
If you were refering to my last post in this thread, I was refering to my computer. :anxious:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

That I, a brand new track person, after three weeks of practice, will be running in the two mile run this Friday. >_<
Last edited by Linne on Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Barely Is wrote:That I, a brand new track person, after three weeks of practice, will be running in the two mile run this riday. >_<
Running is fun. \:D/ Just start singing, "I have confidence." \:D/

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Linne

Post by Linne »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Barely Is wrote:That I, a brand new track person, after three weeks of practice, will be running in the two mile run this riday. >_<

-Cowboy
When running? :-k And running is fun, coming in last is not. ;)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Barely Is wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
No, not when running. I think you need to do that now, do get your mind ready for it. And I'm sure there will be some person who will be slower than you. ;)

-Cowboy

Linne

Post by Linne »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Barely Is wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy
No, not when running. I think you need to do that now, do get your mind ready for it. And I'm sure there will be some person who will be slower than you. ;)

-Cowboy
I ran two miles in thirty minutes today! \:D/

:doubt:
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Barely Is wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Barely Is wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

-Cowboy

-Cowboy
I ran two miles in thirty minutes today! \:D/

:doubt:
horray! I love running! It's my favorite thing about life! Or I should say, it's my favorite activity in which I participate in life.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

*doesn't like running* :noway:

I learned that Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi wasn't the only one to use the word "Anschaaung," though I'm not sure if Karl Marx used it in the same way, or even exactly what it means, since it seems to have complex interpretations. *doesn't care anyway*
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

That it isn't when I'm working on a paper, but the fact alone that causes stress. It's the panic that depends on when.
Aelwyn

Post by Aelwyn »

Upon getting up his morning, I learned that half of my family is sick. And so I'm hoping that me and the other half won't get sick. :?
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

I learned that it can be warm in March and it can be cold in March. I also learned that if you randomly call someone who didn't know that you had there phone number, they will be afraid. They might not admit it but...they usually are :-
Do you believe in the couch?
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I learned that staying up late at night makes you sleep in. What an epiphany! O_o

I also learned that there are way too many "favorite" people on the ToO for me to list.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Linne

Post by Linne »

I learned that I can run five miles, (and probably more, but my coach wanted me to stop), without stopping! YES! \:D/ (Note: Before today, i'd only run two and a half miles without stopping.)
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

I learned about the sport of lacrosse. Kinda like hockey \:D/
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I learned that Temporary Internet Files can act as ToO patches if you have a laptop that isn't connected to the internet. \:D/

Oh yeah, and I still have yet to register how to address an envelope without going through ten of them because I put the return address and send-to address on the wrong side. ](*,)
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

I'm learning how slow dial-up really is. :( Our DSL modem gave out recently, and I'm stuck with slow Internet for a few days. ](*,)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

When it rains, it pours. :mecry:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Automotives can be very evil. :boohoo:
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I've learned that it's fun when one is the home alone, because one can sing at the top of one's lungs without others telling one to be quiet! \:D/
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

I learned that when I annoy my sister for so long so that she can't do her school, I will get her mad. \:D/

Lucy
don't forget the rain.