General Prayer Requests

Share your prayer requests here.
SilverIllusion
Tallying up
Location: I am an Illusion, am I not? Therefore if I told you where I was it would only be an Illusion...

Post by SilverIllusion »

That sounds horrible, my friend! I will pray for your father as well.

I will pray for good memorization for you, Honey Wheeler.

If you guys could pray for me(those words must be getting pretty old of looking at by now XD) I am very nauseated, again, and my ankle is still killing me.

Thanks snubs and Anemone!
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

I'm praying for you dad, Anemone.

And I'll pray for good memorization, also, Honey Wheeler.

SI, I hope your ankle gets better soon. I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling good. Praying for you. :hug:
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Diddo what Sunshine said.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying for your father, Anemone. I hope he gets better soon!

Honey Wheeler, I am praying for your memorization. Don't be nervous because I'm sure you will do fine. And, have fun!

SilverIllusion, I am still praying for you. Please keep us updated on how you are feeling.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Praying for everyone!
If you all could pray for a High school classmate of my aunt, she is nearing the end of her battle with cancer. Please pray for family, especially her husband and 2 young children.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Will you pray for me as I trek through this extremely accelerated Latin class? It is all of Latin One in 6 weeks. We are in week 4 and not it's getting confusing and overwhelming. Thanks a bunch for your prayers!

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
SilverIllusion
Tallying up
Location: I am an Illusion, am I not? Therefore if I told you where I was it would only be an Illusion...

Post by SilverIllusion »

Thank you everyone for your prayers, my sickness is gone Yay! But my ankle strengthening program is going sour :( And making the pain worse.

I will be praying for both you Honey Wheeler and your high school classmate of your aunt, Grace.

Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

I will certainly pray for you SI. :yes:

I've been having the worst migraines lately. They've gotten so bad that light and sound bother me. Sometimes I get so dizzy that I feel I'm going to pass out. It's really making me miserable because it ruins my whole day.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
SilverIllusion
Tallying up

Post by SilverIllusion »

*uber sad face* Sorry to hear, Anemone! Will be praying for you, sounds like you wont be coming to church then.... :(

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will be praying for you, Anemone. I hope you will be feeling better soon!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Awhile back G4Y posted about a young man who had stage four cancer. It is over a year later and they did surgery to remove the tumors. They removed post of it but had to leave some in his rectum and somewhere else. Because he has been on chemo for so long the pain medicine that would usually work don't work. He is in so much pain that he is delusional, so please pray that they could find a pain medicine that will work and that he will become cancer free soon. Thanks so much!
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
SilverIllusion
Tallying up

Post by SilverIllusion »

Oooooooh.... :( So sad to hear, Jehoshaphat. I will be praying indeed. I had a dear friend that, that happened to you. I know how painful it is to see someone you love in so much pain.

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

Jehoshaphat wrote:Awhile back G4Y posted about a young man who had stage four cancer. It is over a year later and they did surgery to remove the tumors. They removed post of it but had to leave some in his rectum and somewhere else. Because he has been on chemo for so long the pain medicine that would usually work don't work. He is in so much pain that he is delusional, so please pray that they could find a pain medicine that will work and that he will become cancer free soon. Thanks so much!

Wow, that's TERRIBLE! I will certainly be praying for him.

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Sorry I didn't post sooner... the doctors finally found something that worked to reduce that pain. The were able to remove 98% of the tumor! Praise the Lord! So if you could pray that the chemo and radiation treatment would be successful and that he would soon be cancer free.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
SilverIllusion
Tallying up

Post by SilverIllusion »

Yay!!! Indeed I shall pray.

My ankle....it still hates me, so if you could pray that it have a lighter attitude towards it's owner, that would be just peachy :)

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Jehoshaphat wrote:Sorry I didn't post sooner... the doctors finally found something that worked to reduce that pain. The were able to remove 98% of the tumor! Praise the Lord! So if you could pray that the chemo and radiation treatment would be successful and that he would soon be cancer free.
Woohoo! Shall do so! :D
SilverIllusion wrote:Yay!!! Indeed I shall pray.

My ankle....it still hates me, so if you could pray that it have a lighter attitude towards it's owner, that would be just peachy :)
Praying, I hope if feels better soon.::)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying, Jehoshaphat. I'm glad the surgery went well! I am still praying for you, SilverIllusion!
SilverIllusion
Tallying up

Post by SilverIllusion »

Okay...so...I did it again, I whammed my knuckles so hard on my punching bag they bruised again, and it hurts to typ XD

Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

SI, you need to stop doing that! :x :shame:

I'll be praying for you though. :D
Last edited by Anemone on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

SI, I will be praying for you. No more injuries! ;)