What did you LEARN today?

post a random fact you learned...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Post by Felicity Blackgaard »

I learned that spraying Febreeze in your new shoes keep them smelling fresher and cleaner longer! :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Trinarius wrote:Sweetness, I learned that I have to report for jury duty tomorrow morning! \:D/ Maybe I should listen to Blind Justice to get me in the mood. ;)
Ooo, cool! Let us know if you have as much fun as Eugene and Bernard did! ;)

I learned that I might look older than I thought that I did! Somebody asked my mom yesterday if I was her sister. :-s My mom may not look that old for her age, but we're 25 years apart! :mad:
I thought I had already told you that. :-
Nope, that must have been a dream...and since when have you started resembling a middle-aged woman? ;)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
Trinarius wrote:Sweetness, I learned that I have to report for jury duty tomorrow morning! \:D/ Maybe I should listen to Blind Justice to get me in the mood. ;)

I learned that I might look older than I thought that I did! Somebody asked my mom yesterday if I was her sister. :-s My mom may not look that old for her age, but we're 25 years apart! :mad:
Nope, that must have been a dream...and since when have you started resembling a middle-aged woman? ;)
Um, reread my post. :-s

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Um, reread my post. :-s
Hmmm - you think that you already told me that I look old? :anxious: Okay - that interpretation could work as well! ;)
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Today I've learned that getting up early to do stuff doesn't usually happen when there's internet access and ToOness on your computer. ](*,)
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Frank wrote:Today I've learned that getting up early to do stuff doesn't usually happen when there's internet access and ToOness on your computer. ](*,)
You're just now learning this?

Yesterday I learned that I still have strong multi-tasking skills........I can:
Be talking on the phone, be talking to one or more people in the same house, carrying on four IM convos (one of which was with the person I was on the phone with), and do school research.............all at the same time

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

:noway:

I learned that...

A) I CAN finish school on time if I start on time.

B) I CAN say no to the ToO until three hours after finishing school.

C) I CAN create awesome avatars that have nothing to do with what people request.

D) I can read books and type and think at the same time! \:D/
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I figured out what makes the joke JD told me Wednesday night funny! (Yay, I get it, JD!)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I learned that I get to be a guest book person at a wedding this summer! \:D/ My cousin is marrying a friend of mine, and I get to make sure that people sign the guest book thing right, or some other equally complex and confusing procedure. ;)
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I learned.. Um.. Uh.. Nothing :anxious:
...I hate marquees.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

That's so sad. :(

I learned that www..usps.com exists and that you can calculate weight on there.

Frank wrote:Today I've learned that getting up early to do stuff doesn't usually happen when there's internet access and ToOness on your computer. ](*,)
And you probably did get much sleep, sorry. :(

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Zeba
Still standing tall

Post by Zeba »

I learned that if you have to write a research paper, don't get onto the ToO. :(
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

I learned that if you have three rooms to spring clean in a limited amount of time, the ToO is your worst nightmare.
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

I learned that it is possible to cry unexpectedly for about 10 minutes.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

I learned that ToO-withdraw is not so nice.

I also leaned that having no internet at home (I´m at an Internet Cafe) is not good and I am just realizing what a blessing it is to have it. (we have a friend coming from the states and we need to know when she is arriving but we can´t because of the internet. :x )

Lucy
don't forget the rain.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

I've learned that when you need to talk to someone, no one answers their phone...........*thinks it's a conspiracy*

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I learned that webcam pictures, no matter how many times you sharpen them, will turn out really bad.

I also learned that even if you don't go on the ToO, the internet distracts one greatly from their work.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

I learned...

...That there's more to Gimp than I realized (and I love her all the more, now that I know).

...The value of fake money.

...That JD hates Regis more than I thought... oh, dear...
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Time flies. Especially when deadlines approach, and all previously made plans start to fall apart. To say that tomorrow will be crazy and exhausting is an understatement. I think I have to get through at least 50 setups in 6+ locations, and half my crew can't show up until after noon. And I've got to squeeze pickups in there somewhere. And an ADR session. :boohoo:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

I learned that veins only take blood to the heart. \:D/

-Cowboy