General Prayer Requests

Share your prayer requests here.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I'm glad everything worked out, SoccerLOTR. :) I will be praying for your friend.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Thanks for all your payers guys. I am happy to say the WE SOLD ARE HOUSE! We will be moving in August so pray that everything goes well. Thanks again.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Sapphire wrote:I'm glad everything worked out, SoccerLOTR. :) I will be praying for your friend.
Thanks!

I also have a couple interviews next week!
Jehoshaphat wrote:Thanks for all your payers guys. I am happy to say the WE SOLD ARE HOUSE! We will be moving in August so pray that everything goes well. Thanks again.
YAY! I will be!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Prayer would be appreciated regarding my driving coarse. I have two more days left with my driving instructor, and I am a bit nervous. Let's just say that today was not my best driving day. For some reason, I was very nervous which caused me to not drive my best. I was doing good until today. So, please pray that I was just having a bad day. Thank you.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Bad days happen--just remember not to focus on the failure of the last session...When I was driving for police academy, I had one really bad day...the next week I would talk to the instructor and say "oh, I had problems last week..." or "oh, this part got me in trouble last week..." and he straight up told me to STOP...the past is the past and it is a whole new day. And then he forbade me to even mention the previous week. And I did a lot better that day. I did a little extra practice the next week and passed the test with flying colors. You'll do GREAT, just focus on the step you're on right now and do well on it. Praying for some calmer nerves for you!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

SilverIllusion
Tallying up
Location: I am an Illusion, am I not? Therefore if I told you where I was it would only be an Illusion...

Post by SilverIllusion »

I will also be praying for your nerves to calm down. Will be praying for all who have mentioned.

if you guys could pray for my ankle some more, it's getting worse, the barometric pressure of when the rain comes is killing me.

Thanks snubs and Anemone!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you so much for praying, SoccerLOTR and SilverIllusion! I did so much better today! I still made a couple of mistakes, however I think that today was my best driving day yet!

I will be praying for you, Silver Illusion.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Glad to here that Sapphire! :)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you, JP! :)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

You're welcome :)

So my family is leaving in a few minutes to go stay with some friends in another state for a few days, and then go to a music thing. Anyways, they called and said that one of their girls is really sick with pneumonia/something (they're not quite sure yet) and so I was wondering if you guys could pray for her. Thanks :)
SilverIllusion
Tallying up
Location: I am an Illusion, am I not? Therefore if I told you where I was it would only be an Illusion...

Post by SilverIllusion »

Sounds serious, will do JP.

SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Praying for you, SilverIllusion, along with your friend, JP.

Oh...and may I also request a prayer for my grandma? Just kind of worried about her.
Last edited by SoccerLOTR on Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Prayed for your friend, and also, SoccerLOTR, for your grandmother. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Thank you! Called today and couldn't get a hold of her :(

SilverIllusion
Tallying up

Post by SilverIllusion »

Mmmmm....:( Will be praying.

Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

My Dad got really sick on Thursday, and he's still not feeling very well. So if you all could pray for him that would be awesome. :D
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Gah, being sick, especially in the summer heat, is no good. :( Will certainly be doing so, Karen! Is this like a flu bug, or do you know..?

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Indeed, will pray for him--that stinks :(

Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

I'm going to a Theater camp that starts July 26. We will be putting on Andrew Loyd Webber's "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat" in 2 weeks. Before the camp, though, I have to memorize all of my parts of each of the 21 songs. Even though I'm in the Ensemble, we have about as much singing as Joseph's brothers do

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

The Kings Daughter wrote:Gah, being sick, especially in the summer heat, is no good. :( Will certainly be doing so, Karen! Is this like a flu bug, or do you know..?
We don't know what he got. It might have been the flu or food poisoning...we're not entirely sure.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image