Virginia Convention!

Now With Pics!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Angel wrote:I do have a video of it....I believe. Whether I could actually get it to work, I dunno.

I have to say, though, there is no way she could have hidden a baby doll with her when she did it for me. She even did it without covering her mouth, but it of course didn't sound right, since it wasn't muffled. She can do it though.
I was demonstrating that it doesn't work if it isn't muffled. *snickers* And Stubborn thinks it sounds like a baby doll and not an actual baby. :-k I'll have to work on it some. :p
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

JesusIsAlive wrote:
Angel wrote:I do have a video of it....I believe. Whether I could actually get it to work, I dunno.

I have to say, though, there is no way she could have hidden a baby doll with her when she did it for me. She even did it without covering her mouth, but it of course didn't sound right, since it wasn't muffled. She can do it though.
I was demonstrating that it doesn't work if it isn't muffled. *snickers* And Stubborn thinks it sounds like a baby doll and not an actual baby. :-k I'll have to work on it some. :p
Yes, that's what I meant to say. Because Tim accused you of hiding a sound box when you did it. *smirks* It does sound more like a baby doll, but I like that sound a LOT better than and actual baby. So you're good.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Angel wrote: Yes, that's what I meant to say. Because Tim accused you of hiding a sound box when you did it. *smirks* It does sound more like a baby doll, but I like that sound a LOT better than and actual baby. So you're good.
Yeah, I think I know how to make it sound a little more like a real baby. I need to have my voice catch a little bit more than it does and perhaps draw out the sound a bit more. \:D/
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

JesusIsAlive wrote:
Angel wrote: Yes, that's what I meant to say. Because Tim accused you of hiding a sound box when you did it. *smirks* It does sound more like a baby doll, but I like that sound a LOT better than and actual baby. So you're good.
Yeah, I think I know how to make it sound a little more like a real baby. I need to have my voice catch a little bit more than it does and perhaps draw out the sound a bit more. \:D/
Don't do it! You don't want to annoy people do you? *coughs* nevermind. Do what you want.

Edit: I checked my camera and I do indeed have a video of you doing it on the way back to the dorm. I'll try and upload it.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

I still say it's a baby doll, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong. \:D/
don't forget the rain.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Stubborn wrote:I still say it's a baby doll, but I'd be happy to be proven wrong. \:D/
I should try and perfect it, I think. :yes: That way it would sound too real to be a baby doll! \:D/
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Jayaar, real babies don't cry perfectly. I'm sorry. They just don't. :-
don't forget the rain.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I agree, they don't.

I'm uploading the video of you making the baby noise as of right now. I'm hoping it works, since it never has before.

I think it's better the way you do it.

Thank you for changing the thread's name! ....don't know who that was.
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

Angel wrote:I'm uploading the video of you making the baby noise as of right now. I'm hoping it works, since it never has before.
It does. \:D/
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

Very cool video Angel! That declares that she doesnt have a baby doll hiding!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Agent Robert Mitchell wrote:
Angel wrote:I'm uploading the video of you making the baby noise as of right now. I'm hoping it works, since it never has before.
It does. \:D/
Yay! ARM watched it! Huzzah. I'm excited it worked. I have a few others videos I took, so I might post them now.
Hope wrote:Very cool video Angel! That declares that she doesnt have a baby doll hiding!
Yay! I'm glad you liked it. I was worried someone would think that because it was dark she was hiding something.....>_>

And I think it's hilarious I have the video posted as a picture. *smirks*
Hope

Post by Hope »

Angel wrote:
Hope wrote:Very cool video Angel! That declares that she doesnt have a baby doll hiding!
Yay! I'm glad you liked it. I was worried someone would think that because it was dark she was hiding something.....>_>

And I think it's hilarious I have the video posted as a picture. *smirks*
No she couldnt have anything hidden cause both of her hands are on her mouth... unless there is someone else there with the baby doll. But I dont believe it! It was for sure her doing the noise!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Yay! You believe us! I should have gotten a video of it without her hands over her mouth, but that wouldn't have been as good. There's a reason she muffles it.

*smiles* It's pretty much a hilarious sound.
Hope

Post by Hope »

Angel wrote:Yay! You believe us! I should have gotten a video of it without her hands over her mouth, but that wouldn't have been as good. There's a reason she muffles it.

*smiles* It's pretty much a hilarious sound.
I would love to see her facial expression when she isnt covering her mouth.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

It's just a huge grin. *snickers*
Hope

Post by Hope »

Angel wrote:It's just a huge grin. *snickers*
I can see that!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Yeppers. It's pretty amusing. She makes the strangest sounds ever.
Hope

Post by Hope »

I have only heard the baby crying... What others does she do?
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

*grins*

Wolf ;)
Dog...slobbering or something. *creepy*
Mosquito
Baby
Frog

a few others I don't remember....*smirks*
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

People, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but the video was false. Everyone can see that Sarai was holding the doll. Why do you think she snickered?

\:D/
don't forget the rain.