What are you thinking about...

right this very instant!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I am no longer hungry thanks to my mom's amazing homemade pizza...
I do what I do.
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

I am thinking about HOT MUSH, and a smilie playing a violen and one looking like it's getting sick, and I'm thinking about how wierd you'll think I am once you read this, and I'm thinking about a million other things too but I'm not going to post all of them, so you got of easy this time.
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

It is too quiet... where are my Aunt and Uncle? And um... I just want to do SOMETHING other than HW... I'm highly bored... I watched my movie, and now I'm itching for... THAT movie... and I just wish I had my PB right now... I'm REALY bored...
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

KODY 105 wrote::hug:

Does that count?
Yes. Thank you. :D

*sigh*

I want to go to church tomorrow and yet I don't.
Love is stronger than death.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

That doesn't make much sense. What time is it? Why did I get stuck with this task?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

I'm such a heathen, refusing to take my siblings to church. *sighs dramatically*

But, hey. I don't think I'd be able to survive the day if I took them both on a bus allll the way to the city and then BACK. Nuh uh. I'd rather just sit at the kitchen table, making dainty sandwiches and listening to John Piper, thank you. \:D/

I went to bed too early last night. I fell asleep too late. Sisi is one of the dumbest movies ever made. And listening to badly dubbed Spanish voices gives me weird dreams. :anxious:

I don't know what's wrong with me. I sit down to write a happy birthday poem for my mummy and it turns into a dirge-type-thing. How depressing. I'm becoming Kait. :-k

Yay for way too many thoughts and wishes that'll never happen. \:D/
don't forget the rain.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Superbowl is tonight! I'm so hungry and can't wait till my parents call me to go get lunch..
I do what I do.
The Court Jester
I've been here a bit

Post by The Court Jester »

Right. Just wait to get online until the day that I've seen you most of the morning. Geez. How RUDE!

haha, not that it's something to get mad about.. :( just sad. hehe.

I think I need to reconsider why my priorities suddenly are what they are. And then change them.

Haha, sure, well I guess ya weren't online very long. Like, what? Two whole seconds. Definitely nothing to even get sad about. :D

I keep smiling a lot the past couple of days, I seriously hope that this continues and that my happy high doesn't suddenly drop. That would be seriously disapointing and even more depressing. haha.

No Mozilla Firefox, I don't CARE! that I am mispelling my words! At least, not right this second! ;)

Oh boy.. now on to homework. Or perhaps I shall take a nap first.. but if people aredoing things I don't want to miss out on them, I'm just not sure my happy high will last very long if I completely tire myself out. But homework... I must must do that.

Ooh, I keep getting that silly camp song stuck in my head!!!!! Each line is repeat after me of course.

OH Kalayla! Oh oh Kalayla!
A TikiTeratomba A tikiteratomba!
A mustamusta (pronunciation MOO-STUH) ruha (ROO-HUH)! A Mustamusta ruha!
A Olaway olawayolawayA!

English Translation:

Oh! My Baby! OH oh My BABY!
A Teradactyletookher! A Teradactyletook'er!
I mustmustretrieve 'er! I mustmustretrieve 'er!
They Fly away.. fly so faaar away...

:(

Haha! Fun song no? :P

Edit: I fully meant MF as Mozilla Firefox. :) Perhaps i'll just change it to that, but I don't know if this site says on the post that it was edited before or not.. some do.. and it's cool to type what you edit. anyways. Yea. I will find out in a second if it does or not. :P
Hahaha My Motto: ;)

Matthew 10:39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Either it stinks, or I'm jsut overreacting... I should really leave the house... I just don't know WHERE I would go... Gah... no fun. I'm tired, getting sick, and the windows are all open.... I hope this project goes by faster than I'm hoping it will...
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!
I do what I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Friends are cool, but they keep me from the ToO!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
The Court Jester
I've been here a bit

I am quite satisfied with the episodes being played online recently. :) They make me smile! All of them! haha.

Matthew 10:39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

They finally made the MP3 available. I don't know why they did not do it Friday night like they used to. Consistency would be greatly appreciated. I like their versions better than OnePlace because there just might be extended scenes and the OnePlace MP3 is the broadcast version, commercial(s) included.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Wow, another election has come and gone... I've got things to do today which aren't so bad cus I'll be with friends...
I do what I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I love audio commentary on DVDs. I wish the siblings would be content with the subtitles while I listen to the commentary...
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

I should go change out of my pajamas and head to the gym before I meet Brian at Starbucks later. Ahhh it's nice to have a day off.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Today has been a very good day, so far. *wriggles*

This tea is cold. >.<

I should download the camera. \:D/

No car doesn't equal a relaxing day at home, as I once thought. It means quite the opposite, in fact. Hopefully, the car will be fixed in time for my mother's doctor visit. :-k

I want snoww. Or at least coldness. It was 59 F when I woke up this morning. Or, when I turned on the computer, at least. I say we move to a really cold place. \:D/

Mayyy. I want May. I *don't* want May. I'll be old in May. Sob. But hey. You've gotta be old to be able to do things. Everyone knows that. It's a sacrifice I'll have to deal with. :-s

SLEEP.
don't forget the rain.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

How I could listen to some of this music some more. :)
I do what I do.
The Court Jester
I've been here a bit

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Just listening to some Ne yo and I'm likin' it.
I do what I do.