What are you listening to now?

post it

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

Im listening to myself type
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

MP3 version of "Prisoners of Fear, Part 1"
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

My brother talking on the phone.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

computer
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

AIO - The Return.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

The clicking of the mouse, the fan of the air and of the computer.
The drama of it all...

Yours Truely,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

its my life..no doubt
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Silence. I like it. And a voice in my head telling me that I should go to bed. I'll listen to it...soon. ;)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

The idea is that you aren't suppose to listen to the voices. :-$

The same, except for an occasional water sound from the kitchen.

Yours Truely,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

My sister sewing on the sewing-machine.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

A lawnmower.
Last edited by Laurie on Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Um, nothing.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Myself on the computer.
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

K-Love radio station
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Howard Drossin (Virtual Sonic Remix Album) - Return to the Toxic Caves - Sonic Spinball Stage 1

I liked the original enough to automatically love any remix, but this is good in its own right...
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

TWiT Episode 26
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Moment Made for Worshiping-Steven Curtis Chapman (Radio)
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

My Mom on the phone...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Silence again - I'm going to miss it when it goes away. :(
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

.hack//sign OST - Epitaph