Prayer Meeting Thread

An on-going prayer meeting

Share your prayer requests here.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I just found out one of my best friends is literally on her deathbed; please pray for her, her family, and myself.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Definitely will be in my prayers, Jonathan.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

I'll be praying, Jonathan.
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

I'm praying, Jonathan.

Jeremy
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

I'll be pray for your friend Jonathan.

Please pray for me I've had the stomach virus for about two days so far :( the doctor said that I am dehydrated and I can't hold any liquid so please remember me in your prayers.
~S~
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Please pray for the people in my school the flew is being passed around.
And I think I am getting it.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I'm definietly praying for you and her family, Jonathan. :hug:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Dude, I don't usually do this, but i'm feeling a little weird right now...and i've been puking and stuff...please pray for me you guys.
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

Eon Spitfire EK V2 wrote:Dude, I don't usually do this, but i'm feeling a little weird right now...and i've been puking and stuff...please pray for me you guys.
i'll pray for u =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

Your friend will be in my prayers, Jonathan. Everyone, please pray for my family as we head down to Yucaipa, California today.
Joni_Slade
Pilgrim

Post by Joni_Slade »

I'll pray for your Grandpa, Mountain Girl, and your friend, Jonathan. And for everybody's health and Citrus Basil's safety.

I also have a request. This Friday I'll be having the most important interview of my life--for a job teaching English in Japan. I know it'll happen if it's God's will, but I'm getting seriously nervous :-| So please just pray I'll do my best at representing what I really want to bring to this program and that I won't forget everything. Thanks, guys :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Latest fanfiction: Parting Words.
Kenric
If posts were pigs...

Post by Kenric »

We made it here, safely. (I'm on the lobby computer.) God made our travel very safe. Anyways, it's just a quick update.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Ok, kinda a praise but still a prayer request which is why I'm posting it here.

My friend took a turn for the better today, which has the doctors stumped. They are now 'gaurdedly optimistic', which has me really glad considering they were telling us that we should prepare to say our good-byes just a few days ago.

The situation is still very dire and she's not out of the woods yet though (if she does pull through it might take up to 2 months to recover) so continued prayer would be appreciated.
Linne

Post by Linne »

I'm still be praying Jonathan, but that's great that she's doing a little better! \:D/
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

I'm praying, Jonathan!

ok y'all, I'm really getting sick of going to the hospital. My aunt has Osteo Perosis ( we just found out) and it is really bad. atfirst we thought she hit something and fell. Anyway, the bone broke below her knee. he has Alzhiemers ( sp?) disease too. well, the alzhiemers is geeting worse and her memory is getting shorter. She might have to go to a home, because my mom doesn't have the emotional or the phyisical strength the take care of her. Pray for her.

Also all this that has been happening for the past 5 or 6 months ( ie. grandma dying, going to the hospital off and on, grandpa, aunt, ect.) has now kicked in for me. I'm tired of all of this, I'm tired of the hospitals, I miss my grandma sooo much, I'm worried about my aunt and grandpa. I can't take anymore, neither can my mom or dad. my dad's family is leaving and so he will have to go and stay with grandma. I'm tired of having one parent go for a time then come back ( although there is some good things about that :anxious: ). I want everything back to normal.

praise report: grandpa is getting better. they haven't taken the feeding tube out yet, but they have him walking and he doesn't stare that much anymore. he is in a nursing home and wants to get out of there. hehehehe

ImageImageImageImage
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I could use prayer for a (sort of) unnamed prayer request... let's just say it involves a major chemical/hormonal problem I'm pretty sure I have. (my recent posts on the ToO should be proof enough for anyone!) The problem is, it might be another year before I can get treatment for it, and believe me, no one (myself included) wants that.

So please pray that I have the courage to talk to my mom about this, and pray that my mom is receptive to it (I've been hiding it from her as much as I can). And pray that if she doesn't think I need to get treatment for it, that God will either heal me or show me ways to manage it.

Thanks.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

:pray:
Linne

Post by Linne »

I'll be praying for you both, Mountain Girl and Rachael. :pray:
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

praying Rachael!

dad is leaving tomorrow to go down the canyon. I don't want him to go, but he has to stay with grandma because she isn't doing good. still need a lot of prayer. I guess I just can't get over what happened these past few months. Mom has been holding it all in, pray for her, she needs to let it all out.

ImageImageImageImage
Tyrell
No way I broke the window

Post by Tyrell »

Please pray for my cousin and his wife, they had a baby two months ago and three days ago his wife went into the baby's room and found it dead. :(
~S~