What was the Last video game(s) you played?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Shadowfax wrote:Don't know if it's considered a video game, but... 'Wii Outdoor Adventure'. I especially love the game where you have to jump over the logs. \:D/
My girlfriend and I were playing that over a friends house! The team-work two people thing is wicked fun..
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I am still playing Mega Man Battle Network 2. :(

I think I'm getting close to being done, but who knows? :noway:
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Gears of War. Finished the 1st Berserker, moving through the stranded checkpoint 2. Somehow, I managed to pick up the sniper rifle, drop it, and it disappeared. Lame.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Zork I: The Great Underground Empire.

memo to uz: this is probably your fault
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock

Woot. \:D/
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Hexic I have it on my Zune
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I've been playing 18 Wheels of Steel American Long Haul which is a trucking game I got for my berfday.

-Robert

P.S. I just bought Myst URU 8]
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Civilization III: Conquests.

For some reason I like 3 a lot more than 4, probably because of the graphical modability and the level of complexity in the system.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

NHL 09K. \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Civilization III!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I definitely played some Sonic last night. \:D/
I do what I do.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Luigi's Mansion, definitly awsomness. \:D/
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Spiderman 2. It's crazy - the game never gets boring.
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

One of the awsomest games known to man: Klonoa: Door To Phantamile. \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Bruce Wayne wrote:One of the awsomest games known to man: Klonoa: Door To Phantamile. \:D/
I need to track down a copy of that... played its sequel which I loved, but never the original.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

sonuna wrote:
Bruce Wayne wrote:One of the awsomest games known to man: Klonoa: Door To Phantamile. \:D/
I need to track down a copy of that... played its sequel which I loved, but never the original.
I have it for the original Playstation, there is a remake coming out for the Wii.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

'Twas Sonic. \:D/
I do what I do.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

After finally beating Mega Man Battle Network 2 a couple weeks or so ago, I have been mostly playing Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3.

After that's done, I'll probably go to AoE2 but I might be tired of RTS's for a while so we'll see. \:D/
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

I been playing... DA DA DA DHAA! Myst URU Complete Chronicles But I'm sad because after this I've played all the Myst games (with the exception of realMYST). :'(

-Robert